Renasant Corp. expands into East Tennessee
Published: May 4,2012
TUPELO — Renasant Corp. is entering the banking market in east Tennessee.
Renasant says the new bank should open in Maryville, Tenn., a suburb of Knoxville, by the end of May.
Renasant says in a statement that this is the eighth expansion by the bank in the past year and a half.
Renasant is the parent company of Renasant Bank and Renasant Insurance. It operates about 75 banking, mortgage, financial services and insurance offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November