Renasant Corp. expands into East Tennessee
Published: May 4,2012
TUPELO — Renasant Corp. is entering the banking market in east Tennessee.
Renasant says the new bank should open in Maryville, Tenn., a suburb of Knoxville, by the end of May.
Renasant says in a statement that this is the eighth expansion by the bank in the past year and a half.
Renasant is the parent company of Renasant Bank and Renasant Insurance. It operates about 75 banking, mortgage, financial services and insurance offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015