Renasant Corp. expands into East Tennessee
Published: May 4,2012
TUPELO — Renasant Corp. is entering the banking market in east Tennessee.
Renasant says the new bank should open in Maryville, Tenn., a suburb of Knoxville, by the end of May.
Renasant says in a statement that this is the eighth expansion by the bank in the past year and a half.
Renasant is the parent company of Renasant Bank and Renasant Insurance. It operates about 75 banking, mortgage, financial services and insurance offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO