Renasant Corp. expands into East Tennessee
Published: May 4,2012
TUPELO — Renasant Corp. is entering the banking market in east Tennessee.
Renasant says the new bank should open in Maryville, Tenn., a suburb of Knoxville, by the end of May.
Renasant says in a statement that this is the eighth expansion by the bank in the past year and a half.
Renasant is the parent company of Renasant Bank and Renasant Insurance. It operates about 75 banking, mortgage, financial services and insurance offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office