Renasant Corp. expands into East Tennessee
Published: May 4,2012
TUPELO — Renasant Corp. is entering the banking market in east Tennessee.
Renasant says the new bank should open in Maryville, Tenn., a suburb of Knoxville, by the end of May.
Renasant says in a statement that this is the eighth expansion by the bank in the past year and a half.
Renasant is the parent company of Renasant Bank and Renasant Insurance. It operates about 75 banking, mortgage, financial services and insurance offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports