Natchez Regional, UnitedHealthcare form network partnership
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 6,2012
NATCHEZ — UnitedHealthcare and Natchez Regional Medical Center have formed a new network relationship, providing access to Natchez’s physicians and inpatient/outpatient services for UnitedHealthcare employer-sponsored and individual plan participants in Southwest Mississippi and Louisiana.
“Natchez Regional Medical Center is an important provider of health care services, and our new network relationship gives UnitedHealthcare plan participants in Southwest Mississippi and Louisiana greater access to quality medical facilities and skilled physicians close to where they live and work,” said Glen Golemi, CEO, UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual of Mississippi.
UnitedHealthcare of Mississippi serves nearly 300,000 people across the state through a care provider network of about 5,000 physicians and 100 hospitals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money