Natchez Regional, UnitedHealthcare form network partnership
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 6,2012
NATCHEZ — UnitedHealthcare and Natchez Regional Medical Center have formed a new network relationship, providing access to Natchez’s physicians and inpatient/outpatient services for UnitedHealthcare employer-sponsored and individual plan participants in Southwest Mississippi and Louisiana.
“Natchez Regional Medical Center is an important provider of health care services, and our new network relationship gives UnitedHealthcare plan participants in Southwest Mississippi and Louisiana greater access to quality medical facilities and skilled physicians close to where they live and work,” said Glen Golemi, CEO, UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual of Mississippi.
UnitedHealthcare of Mississippi serves nearly 300,000 people across the state through a care provider network of about 5,000 physicians and 100 hospitals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi