Natchez Regional, UnitedHealthcare form network partnership
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 6,2012
NATCHEZ — UnitedHealthcare and Natchez Regional Medical Center have formed a new network relationship, providing access to Natchez’s physicians and inpatient/outpatient services for UnitedHealthcare employer-sponsored and individual plan participants in Southwest Mississippi and Louisiana.
“Natchez Regional Medical Center is an important provider of health care services, and our new network relationship gives UnitedHealthcare plan participants in Southwest Mississippi and Louisiana greater access to quality medical facilities and skilled physicians close to where they live and work,” said Glen Golemi, CEO, UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual of Mississippi.
UnitedHealthcare of Mississippi serves nearly 300,000 people across the state through a care provider network of about 5,000 physicians and 100 hospitals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state