Natchez Regional, UnitedHealthcare form network partnership
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 6,2012
NATCHEZ — UnitedHealthcare and Natchez Regional Medical Center have formed a new network relationship, providing access to Natchez’s physicians and inpatient/outpatient services for UnitedHealthcare employer-sponsored and individual plan participants in Southwest Mississippi and Louisiana.
“Natchez Regional Medical Center is an important provider of health care services, and our new network relationship gives UnitedHealthcare plan participants in Southwest Mississippi and Louisiana greater access to quality medical facilities and skilled physicians close to where they live and work,” said Glen Golemi, CEO, UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual of Mississippi.
UnitedHealthcare of Mississippi serves nearly 300,000 people across the state through a care provider network of about 5,000 physicians and 100 hospitals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders