Natchez Regional, UnitedHealthcare form network partnership
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 6,2012
NATCHEZ — UnitedHealthcare and Natchez Regional Medical Center have formed a new network relationship, providing access to Natchez’s physicians and inpatient/outpatient services for UnitedHealthcare employer-sponsored and individual plan participants in Southwest Mississippi and Louisiana.
“Natchez Regional Medical Center is an important provider of health care services, and our new network relationship gives UnitedHealthcare plan participants in Southwest Mississippi and Louisiana greater access to quality medical facilities and skilled physicians close to where they live and work,” said Glen Golemi, CEO, UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual of Mississippi.
UnitedHealthcare of Mississippi serves nearly 300,000 people across the state through a care provider network of about 5,000 physicians and 100 hospitals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win