Neel-Schaffer moves up in ranking of largest engineering firms
JACKSON — Neel-Schaffer Inc. has earned the ranking of 211 in the 2012 Top 500 Design Firms in the country by Engineering News-Record (ENR).
“As we continue to navigate an uncertain economy, our employees’ commitment to client service is the driving force of the ranking of Neel-Schaffer,” said Hibbett Neel, president, Neel-Schaffer.
The Top 500 Design Firms list, which is published in April, ranks the 500 largest firms in the country based on design specific revenue made over the past year. According to Neel-Schaffer, it is the only Mississippi based company in the Top 500. It has continually ranked in the top 300 since 1998.
Last year the firm ranked 212.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club