Neel-Schaffer moves up in ranking of largest engineering firms
JACKSON — Neel-Schaffer Inc. has earned the ranking of 211 in the 2012 Top 500 Design Firms in the country by Engineering News-Record (ENR).
“As we continue to navigate an uncertain economy, our employees’ commitment to client service is the driving force of the ranking of Neel-Schaffer,” said Hibbett Neel, president, Neel-Schaffer.
The Top 500 Design Firms list, which is published in April, ranks the 500 largest firms in the country based on design specific revenue made over the past year. According to Neel-Schaffer, it is the only Mississippi based company in the Top 500. It has continually ranked in the top 300 since 1998.
Last year the firm ranked 212.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county