Neel-Schaffer moves up in ranking of largest engineering firms
JACKSON — Neel-Schaffer Inc. has earned the ranking of 211 in the 2012 Top 500 Design Firms in the country by Engineering News-Record (ENR).
“As we continue to navigate an uncertain economy, our employees’ commitment to client service is the driving force of the ranking of Neel-Schaffer,” said Hibbett Neel, president, Neel-Schaffer.
The Top 500 Design Firms list, which is published in April, ranks the 500 largest firms in the country based on design specific revenue made over the past year. According to Neel-Schaffer, it is the only Mississippi based company in the Top 500. It has continually ranked in the top 300 since 1998.
Last year the firm ranked 212.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years