Neel-Schaffer moves up in ranking of largest engineering firms
JACKSON — Neel-Schaffer Inc. has earned the ranking of 211 in the 2012 Top 500 Design Firms in the country by Engineering News-Record (ENR).
“As we continue to navigate an uncertain economy, our employees’ commitment to client service is the driving force of the ranking of Neel-Schaffer,” said Hibbett Neel, president, Neel-Schaffer.
The Top 500 Design Firms list, which is published in April, ranks the 500 largest firms in the country based on design specific revenue made over the past year. According to Neel-Schaffer, it is the only Mississippi based company in the Top 500. It has continually ranked in the top 300 since 1998.
Last year the firm ranked 212.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist