Neel-Schaffer moves up in ranking of largest engineering firms
JACKSON — Neel-Schaffer Inc. has earned the ranking of 211 in the 2012 Top 500 Design Firms in the country by Engineering News-Record (ENR).
“As we continue to navigate an uncertain economy, our employees’ commitment to client service is the driving force of the ranking of Neel-Schaffer,” said Hibbett Neel, president, Neel-Schaffer.
The Top 500 Design Firms list, which is published in April, ranks the 500 largest firms in the country based on design specific revenue made over the past year. According to Neel-Schaffer, it is the only Mississippi based company in the Top 500. It has continually ranked in the top 300 since 1998.
Last year the firm ranked 212.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators