July sentencing set for Jennifer White in Brandon bank fraud
Published: May 9,2012
JACKSON — A former bank employee is scheduled for sentencing July 12 after pleaded guilty to stealing money from her employer.
The federal indictment in the case says Jennifer White worked at Community Bank in Brandon and orchestrated the schemed from August 2010 to August 2011.
She’s charged with transferring money from the banks insufficient funds account to her own personal account.
The government is seeking to recover more than $43,000.
She pleaded guilty last week in U.S. District Court in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions