July sentencing set for Jennifer White in Brandon bank fraud
Published: May 9,2012
JACKSON — A former bank employee is scheduled for sentencing July 12 after pleaded guilty to stealing money from her employer.
The federal indictment in the case says Jennifer White worked at Community Bank in Brandon and orchestrated the schemed from August 2010 to August 2011.
She’s charged with transferring money from the banks insufficient funds account to her own personal account.
The government is seeking to recover more than $43,000.
She pleaded guilty last week in U.S. District Court in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case