July sentencing set for Jennifer White in Brandon bank fraud
Published: May 9,2012
JACKSON — A former bank employee is scheduled for sentencing July 12 after pleaded guilty to stealing money from her employer.
The federal indictment in the case says Jennifer White worked at Community Bank in Brandon and orchestrated the schemed from August 2010 to August 2011.
She’s charged with transferring money from the banks insufficient funds account to her own personal account.
The government is seeking to recover more than $43,000.
She pleaded guilty last week in U.S. District Court in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports