July sentencing set for Jennifer White in Brandon bank fraud
by Associated Press
Published: May 9,2012
JACKSON — A former bank employee is scheduled for sentencing July 12 after pleaded guilty to stealing money from her employer.
The federal indictment in the case says Jennifer White worked at Community Bank in Brandon and orchestrated the schemed from August 2010 to August 2011.
She’s charged with transferring money from the banks insufficient funds account to her own personal account.
The government is seeking to recover more than $43,000.
She pleaded guilty last week in U.S. District Court in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county