July sentencing set for Jennifer White in Brandon bank fraud
Published: May 9,2012
JACKSON — A former bank employee is scheduled for sentencing July 12 after pleaded guilty to stealing money from her employer.
The federal indictment in the case says Jennifer White worked at Community Bank in Brandon and orchestrated the schemed from August 2010 to August 2011.
She’s charged with transferring money from the banks insufficient funds account to her own personal account.
The government is seeking to recover more than $43,000.
She pleaded guilty last week in U.S. District Court in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money