Big plans proposed for Harbor Town Casino
by Associated Press
Published: May 10,2012
Last month the Gaming Commission tabled plans for the casino, saying as presented it would be the smallest casino in South Mississippi.
The proposal could be brought up again when the Gaming Commission meets Thursday in Jackson.
The new version provided to the newspaper increases the initial investment from $77 million to $83 million. It enlarges the casino floor to 31,343 square feet with 200 more slot machines and a total of 26 table games. John Paulsen, CEO of Rotate Black, says that would make the casino floor larger than Treasure Bay, Margaritaville and Grand Casino Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge