Big plans proposed for Harbor Town Casino
Published: May 10,2012
Last month the Gaming Commission tabled plans for the casino, saying as presented it would be the smallest casino in South Mississippi.
The proposal could be brought up again when the Gaming Commission meets Thursday in Jackson.
The new version provided to the newspaper increases the initial investment from $77 million to $83 million. It enlarges the casino floor to 31,343 square feet with 200 more slot machines and a total of 26 table games. John Paulsen, CEO of Rotate Black, says that would make the casino floor larger than Treasure Bay, Margaritaville and Grand Casino Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters