Big plans proposed for Harbor Town Casino
Published: May 10,2012
Last month the Gaming Commission tabled plans for the casino, saying as presented it would be the smallest casino in South Mississippi.
The proposal could be brought up again when the Gaming Commission meets Thursday in Jackson.
The new version provided to the newspaper increases the initial investment from $77 million to $83 million. It enlarges the casino floor to 31,343 square feet with 200 more slot machines and a total of 26 table games. John Paulsen, CEO of Rotate Black, says that would make the casino floor larger than Treasure Bay, Margaritaville and Grand Casino Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'