Bailey joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Lisa M. Bailey, FNP, recently joined Lake Serene Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, to serve as a family nurse practitioner. Bailey received her bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and her master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner, from University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million