Bailey joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Lisa M. Bailey, FNP, recently joined Lake Serene Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, to serve as a family nurse practitioner. Bailey received her bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and her master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner, from University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs