Bailey joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Lisa M. Bailey, FNP, recently joined Lake Serene Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, to serve as a family nurse practitioner. Bailey received her bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and her master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner, from University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders