Bourne made VP
Jay Bourne was recently promoted to first vice president in BankPlus‘ Commercial Lending Group. Bourne has over six years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for six years.
A native of Columbia, Bourne holds a bachelor of science and MBA from Mississippi College. He and his wife, Joy, have two children, Truett and Elizabeth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center