Bourne made VP
Jay Bourne was recently promoted to first vice president in BankPlus‘ Commercial Lending Group. Bourne has over six years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for six years.
A native of Columbia, Bourne holds a bachelor of science and MBA from Mississippi College. He and his wife, Joy, have two children, Truett and Elizabeth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money