Conn makes presentations
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Dr. Richard Conn of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. recently gave five presentations at the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction in Cleveland, Ohio. More than 125 orthopedic surgeons, residents, physician assistants and nurses attended the second-annual hip and knee course held at the Cleveland Clinic.
Conn is a board-certified, fellowship-trained arthritic joint replacement physician. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his internship/residency in orthopaedic surgery in Greenville, S.C. After a fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in arthritic joint replacement surgery, Conn returned to Hattiesburg.
Conn belongs to several medical organizations including the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Southern Orthopedic Association, Southern Medical Association, American Medical Association and Mississippi Orthopaedic Society. He is a member of the Society for Arthritic Joint Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability