Conn makes presentations
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Dr. Richard Conn of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. recently gave five presentations at the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction in Cleveland, Ohio. More than 125 orthopedic surgeons, residents, physician assistants and nurses attended the second-annual hip and knee course held at the Cleveland Clinic.
Conn is a board-certified, fellowship-trained arthritic joint replacement physician. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his internship/residency in orthopaedic surgery in Greenville, S.C. After a fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in arthritic joint replacement surgery, Conn returned to Hattiesburg.
Conn belongs to several medical organizations including the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Southern Orthopedic Association, Southern Medical Association, American Medical Association and Mississippi Orthopaedic Society. He is a member of the Society for Arthritic Joint Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful