Conn makes presentations
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Dr. Richard Conn of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. recently gave five presentations at the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction in Cleveland, Ohio. More than 125 orthopedic surgeons, residents, physician assistants and nurses attended the second-annual hip and knee course held at the Cleveland Clinic.
Conn is a board-certified, fellowship-trained arthritic joint replacement physician. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his internship/residency in orthopaedic surgery in Greenville, S.C. After a fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in arthritic joint replacement surgery, Conn returned to Hattiesburg.
Conn belongs to several medical organizations including the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Southern Orthopedic Association, Southern Medical Association, American Medical Association and Mississippi Orthopaedic Society. He is a member of the Society for Arthritic Joint Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center