Conn makes presentations
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Dr. Richard Conn of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. recently gave five presentations at the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction in Cleveland, Ohio. More than 125 orthopedic surgeons, residents, physician assistants and nurses attended the second-annual hip and knee course held at the Cleveland Clinic.
Conn is a board-certified, fellowship-trained arthritic joint replacement physician. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his internship/residency in orthopaedic surgery in Greenville, S.C. After a fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in arthritic joint replacement surgery, Conn returned to Hattiesburg.
Conn belongs to several medical organizations including the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Southern Orthopedic Association, Southern Medical Association, American Medical Association and Mississippi Orthopaedic Society. He is a member of the Society for Arthritic Joint Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet