Conn makes presentations
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Dr. Richard Conn of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. recently gave five presentations at the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction in Cleveland, Ohio. More than 125 orthopedic surgeons, residents, physician assistants and nurses attended the second-annual hip and knee course held at the Cleveland Clinic.
Conn is a board-certified, fellowship-trained arthritic joint replacement physician. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his internship/residency in orthopaedic surgery in Greenville, S.C. After a fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in arthritic joint replacement surgery, Conn returned to Hattiesburg.
Conn belongs to several medical organizations including the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Southern Orthopedic Association, Southern Medical Association, American Medical Association and Mississippi Orthopaedic Society. He is a member of the Society for Arthritic Joint Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House