DHS presents small business award to Madison Services
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
MADISON — Madison Services recently received the 2011 Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Small Business Achievement Award. The award recognizes Madison Services’ outstanding work in support of the FEMA Temporary Housing Mission in Mississippi.
Kevin Boshears from DHS Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization noted that the company’s work was conducted on time and under the government’s estimated budget. Madison Services’ willingness to work with the government team provided exceptional service to the government and the people of Mississippi.
The annual DHS Small Business Achievement Award recognizes exceptional contributions to the homeland security mission by a select group of small business firms from across the country. The award is sponsored by the DHS Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, and includes nominations by the broader DHS procurement community and program offices.
John Lange, president of Madison Services, accepted the award on behalf of the company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal