DHS presents small business award to Madison Services
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
MADISON — Madison Services recently received the 2011 Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Small Business Achievement Award. The award recognizes Madison Services’ outstanding work in support of the FEMA Temporary Housing Mission in Mississippi.
Kevin Boshears from DHS Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization noted that the company’s work was conducted on time and under the government’s estimated budget. Madison Services’ willingness to work with the government team provided exceptional service to the government and the people of Mississippi.
The annual DHS Small Business Achievement Award recognizes exceptional contributions to the homeland security mission by a select group of small business firms from across the country. The award is sponsored by the DHS Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, and includes nominations by the broader DHS procurement community and program offices.
John Lange, president of Madison Services, accepted the award on behalf of the company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Texas company buys Tuscaloosa Marine Shale leases