DHS presents small business award to Madison Services
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
MADISON — Madison Services recently received the 2011 Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Small Business Achievement Award. The award recognizes Madison Services’ outstanding work in support of the FEMA Temporary Housing Mission in Mississippi.
Kevin Boshears from DHS Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization noted that the company’s work was conducted on time and under the government’s estimated budget. Madison Services’ willingness to work with the government team provided exceptional service to the government and the people of Mississippi.
The annual DHS Small Business Achievement Award recognizes exceptional contributions to the homeland security mission by a select group of small business firms from across the country. The award is sponsored by the DHS Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, and includes nominations by the broader DHS procurement community and program offices.
John Lange, president of Madison Services, accepted the award on behalf of the company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus