DHS presents small business award to Madison Services
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
MADISON — Madison Services recently received the 2011 Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Small Business Achievement Award. The award recognizes Madison Services’ outstanding work in support of the FEMA Temporary Housing Mission in Mississippi.
Kevin Boshears from DHS Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization noted that the company’s work was conducted on time and under the government’s estimated budget. Madison Services’ willingness to work with the government team provided exceptional service to the government and the people of Mississippi.
The annual DHS Small Business Achievement Award recognizes exceptional contributions to the homeland security mission by a select group of small business firms from across the country. The award is sponsored by the DHS Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, and includes nominations by the broader DHS procurement community and program offices.
John Lange, president of Madison Services, accepted the award on behalf of the company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state