DHS presents small business award to Madison Services
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
MADISON — Madison Services recently received the 2011 Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Small Business Achievement Award. The award recognizes Madison Services’ outstanding work in support of the FEMA Temporary Housing Mission in Mississippi.
Kevin Boshears from DHS Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization noted that the company’s work was conducted on time and under the government’s estimated budget. Madison Services’ willingness to work with the government team provided exceptional service to the government and the people of Mississippi.
The annual DHS Small Business Achievement Award recognizes exceptional contributions to the homeland security mission by a select group of small business firms from across the country. The award is sponsored by the DHS Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, and includes nominations by the broader DHS procurement community and program offices.
John Lange, president of Madison Services, accepted the award on behalf of the company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option