Dillon moves to Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Pearl High School principal Matthew L. Dillon will become an assistant superintendent of Tupelo schools July 1. Dillon, who holds a Ph.D, previously served as assistant principal at South Panola High, where he worked with incoming Tupelo superintendent Gearl Loden. He has also worked on the Gulf Coast.
Dillon guided Pearl from a High Performing school to a Star school, the highest state ranking, in his first year as principal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar