Dillon moves to Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Pearl High School principal Matthew L. Dillon will become an assistant superintendent of Tupelo schools July 1. Dillon, who holds a Ph.D, previously served as assistant principal at South Panola High, where he worked with incoming Tupelo superintendent Gearl Loden. He has also worked on the Gulf Coast.
Dillon guided Pearl from a High Performing school to a Star school, the highest state ranking, in his first year as principal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal