Dillon moves to Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Pearl High School principal Matthew L. Dillon will become an assistant superintendent of Tupelo schools July 1. Dillon, who holds a Ph.D, previously served as assistant principal at South Panola High, where he worked with incoming Tupelo superintendent Gearl Loden. He has also worked on the Gulf Coast.
Dillon guided Pearl from a High Performing school to a Star school, the highest state ranking, in his first year as principal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals