Dillon moves to Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Pearl High School principal Matthew L. Dillon will become an assistant superintendent of Tupelo schools July 1. Dillon, who holds a Ph.D, previously served as assistant principal at South Panola High, where he worked with incoming Tupelo superintendent Gearl Loden. He has also worked on the Gulf Coast.
Dillon guided Pearl from a High Performing school to a Star school, the highest state ranking, in his first year as principal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast