Dillon moves to Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Pearl High School principal Matthew L. Dillon will become an assistant superintendent of Tupelo schools July 1. Dillon, who holds a Ph.D, previously served as assistant principal at South Panola High, where he worked with incoming Tupelo superintendent Gearl Loden. He has also worked on the Gulf Coast.
Dillon guided Pearl from a High Performing school to a Star school, the highest state ranking, in his first year as principal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability