Five named to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Five new members have been appointed to the Special Committee on Judicial Election Campaign Intervention. New members are: former Mississippi Bar president Nina Stubblefield Tollison of Oxford, appointed by Supreme Court Presiding Justice George C. Carlson Jr.; Gulfport attorney Richard B. Tubertini of the firm of Hailey McNamara Hall Larmann and Papale, LLP, appointed by Gov. Phil Bryant; Jackson businessman George B. Pickett of the financial services firm of Pickett, Bradford and Associates, appointed by Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves; Ridgeland attorney Jeffrey B. Rimes of the firm of Taggart, Rimes and Usry, PLLC, appointed by House Speaker Philip Gunn; and, retired Circuit Judge Frank G. Vollor of Vicksburg, appointed by Chancery Judge H. David Clark II, chairman of the Mississippi Commission on Judicial Performance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur