Five named to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Five new members have been appointed to the Special Committee on Judicial Election Campaign Intervention. New members are: former Mississippi Bar president Nina Stubblefield Tollison of Oxford, appointed by Supreme Court Presiding Justice George C. Carlson Jr.; Gulfport attorney Richard B. Tubertini of the firm of Hailey McNamara Hall Larmann and Papale, LLP, appointed by Gov. Phil Bryant; Jackson businessman George B. Pickett of the financial services firm of Pickett, Bradford and Associates, appointed by Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves; Ridgeland attorney Jeffrey B. Rimes of the firm of Taggart, Rimes and Usry, PLLC, appointed by House Speaker Philip Gunn; and, retired Circuit Judge Frank G. Vollor of Vicksburg, appointed by Chancery Judge H. David Clark II, chairman of the Mississippi Commission on Judicial Performance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics