Five named to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Five new members have been appointed to the Special Committee on Judicial Election Campaign Intervention. New members are: former Mississippi Bar president Nina Stubblefield Tollison of Oxford, appointed by Supreme Court Presiding Justice George C. Carlson Jr.; Gulfport attorney Richard B. Tubertini of the firm of Hailey McNamara Hall Larmann and Papale, LLP, appointed by Gov. Phil Bryant; Jackson businessman George B. Pickett of the financial services firm of Pickett, Bradford and Associates, appointed by Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves; Ridgeland attorney Jeffrey B. Rimes of the firm of Taggart, Rimes and Usry, PLLC, appointed by House Speaker Philip Gunn; and, retired Circuit Judge Frank G. Vollor of Vicksburg, appointed by Chancery Judge H. David Clark II, chairman of the Mississippi Commission on Judicial Performance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases