Five named to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Five new members have been appointed to the Special Committee on Judicial Election Campaign Intervention. New members are: former Mississippi Bar president Nina Stubblefield Tollison of Oxford, appointed by Supreme Court Presiding Justice George C. Carlson Jr.; Gulfport attorney Richard B. Tubertini of the firm of Hailey McNamara Hall Larmann and Papale, LLP, appointed by Gov. Phil Bryant; Jackson businessman George B. Pickett of the financial services firm of Pickett, Bradford and Associates, appointed by Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves; Ridgeland attorney Jeffrey B. Rimes of the firm of Taggart, Rimes and Usry, PLLC, appointed by House Speaker Philip Gunn; and, retired Circuit Judge Frank G. Vollor of Vicksburg, appointed by Chancery Judge H. David Clark II, chairman of the Mississippi Commission on Judicial Performance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge