Five named to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Five new members have been appointed to the Special Committee on Judicial Election Campaign Intervention. New members are: former Mississippi Bar president Nina Stubblefield Tollison of Oxford, appointed by Supreme Court Presiding Justice George C. Carlson Jr.; Gulfport attorney Richard B. Tubertini of the firm of Hailey McNamara Hall Larmann and Papale, LLP, appointed by Gov. Phil Bryant; Jackson businessman George B. Pickett of the financial services firm of Pickett, Bradford and Associates, appointed by Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves; Ridgeland attorney Jeffrey B. Rimes of the firm of Taggart, Rimes and Usry, PLLC, appointed by House Speaker Philip Gunn; and, retired Circuit Judge Frank G. Vollor of Vicksburg, appointed by Chancery Judge H. David Clark II, chairman of the Mississippi Commission on Judicial Performance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- BILL CRAWFORD: Lowest Common Denominators, Politicians, and Common Core
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Grenada plastics company to expand, add 60 jobs
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay