MDOT promotes Dew
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has appointed Micah Dew to the position of Bridge Design Section engineer for Districts One and Six. In his new position, Dew will be responsible for the Bridge Division’s bridge design, project management and plan development for Districts One and Six.
Dew has been employed at MDOT in the Bridge Division for seven years with his previous position as design team engineer. He is a native of Kosciusko, who graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
Dew resides in Flowood with his wife, Hailey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force