MDOT promotes Dew
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has appointed Micah Dew to the position of Bridge Design Section engineer for Districts One and Six. In his new position, Dew will be responsible for the Bridge Division’s bridge design, project management and plan development for Districts One and Six.
Dew has been employed at MDOT in the Bridge Division for seven years with his previous position as design team engineer. He is a native of Kosciusko, who graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
Dew resides in Flowood with his wife, Hailey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues