MDOT promotes Dew
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has appointed Micah Dew to the position of Bridge Design Section engineer for Districts One and Six. In his new position, Dew will be responsible for the Bridge Division’s bridge design, project management and plan development for Districts One and Six.
Dew has been employed at MDOT in the Bridge Division for seven years with his previous position as design team engineer. He is a native of Kosciusko, who graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
Dew resides in Flowood with his wife, Hailey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62