MDOT promotes Dew
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has appointed Micah Dew to the position of Bridge Design Section engineer for Districts One and Six. In his new position, Dew will be responsible for the Bridge Division’s bridge design, project management and plan development for Districts One and Six.
Dew has been employed at MDOT in the Bridge Division for seven years with his previous position as design team engineer. He is a native of Kosciusko, who graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
Dew resides in Flowood with his wife, Hailey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma