MDOT promotes Dew
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has appointed Micah Dew to the position of Bridge Design Section engineer for Districts One and Six. In his new position, Dew will be responsible for the Bridge Division’s bridge design, project management and plan development for Districts One and Six.
Dew has been employed at MDOT in the Bridge Division for seven years with his previous position as design team engineer. He is a native of Kosciusko, who graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
Dew resides in Flowood with his wife, Hailey.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015