MSH honors staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Tags: Clifton Perkins, Dana Byrd, Deborah Parks, Erica Brown, Henry Owens, Holly Haralson, Jenett Young, John Askew, John Crain, Kimberly Eubanks, Lueteacer Donald, Lydia Taylor, Melita Breeden, Melonda Quinn, Mississippi State Hospital, Patricia Youngblood, Peggy Gayle, Rodgerrick Bridges, Sandra Hendrix, Stacey Carter, Valerie Robinson, Vicki Huggins
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with April anniversary dates for their years of service. Clifton Perkins of Ridgeland was recognized for providing 30 years of service. Perkins works in the Inpatient Services Division of Mississippi State Hospital.
Also honored was Deborah Parks of Canton. Parks, a personnel officer, was recognized for providing 25 years of service.
Mississippi State Hospital also recently recognized several employees for completing the Mississippi State Personnel Board’s Basic Supervisory Course. Those present for a special recognition of Mississippi State Hospital’s department directors included Lueteacer Donald; Jenett Young of Canton; Valerie Robinson of Jackson; Holly Haralson of Pearl; Dana Byrd of Brandon; Erica Brown of Jackson; Kimberly Eubanks of Jackson; Lydia Taylor; Henry Owens of Jackson; Melita Breeden of New Hebron; Vicki Huggins of Brandon; Peggy Gayle of Pearl; Sandra Hendrix of Canton; Melonda Quinn of Jackson; John Crain of Brandon; Patricia Youngblood of Pearl; John Askew; Stacey Carter of Byram; and, Rodgerick Bridges of D’Lo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House