MSH honors staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Tags: Clifton Perkins, Dana Byrd, Deborah Parks, Erica Brown, Henry Owens, Holly Haralson, Jenett Young, John Askew, John Crain, Kimberly Eubanks, Lueteacer Donald, Lydia Taylor, Melita Breeden, Melonda Quinn, Mississippi State Hospital, Patricia Youngblood, Peggy Gayle, Rodgerrick Bridges, Sandra Hendrix, Stacey Carter, Valerie Robinson, Vicki Huggins
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with April anniversary dates for their years of service. Clifton Perkins of Ridgeland was recognized for providing 30 years of service. Perkins works in the Inpatient Services Division of Mississippi State Hospital.
Also honored was Deborah Parks of Canton. Parks, a personnel officer, was recognized for providing 25 years of service.
Mississippi State Hospital also recently recognized several employees for completing the Mississippi State Personnel Board’s Basic Supervisory Course. Those present for a special recognition of Mississippi State Hospital’s department directors included Lueteacer Donald; Jenett Young of Canton; Valerie Robinson of Jackson; Holly Haralson of Pearl; Dana Byrd of Brandon; Erica Brown of Jackson; Kimberly Eubanks of Jackson; Lydia Taylor; Henry Owens of Jackson; Melita Breeden of New Hebron; Vicki Huggins of Brandon; Peggy Gayle of Pearl; Sandra Hendrix of Canton; Melonda Quinn of Jackson; John Crain of Brandon; Patricia Youngblood of Pearl; John Askew; Stacey Carter of Byram; and, Rodgerick Bridges of D’Lo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency