MSU taps McKinney
Paul McKinney is Mississippi State University’s new financial aid director, who brings more than a decade of experience in the field to the position. He previously held the same position since 2006 at Pellissippi State Community College in Knoxville, Tenn. A financial aid officer in higher education since 1996, he replaces Bruce Crain, who retired.
McKinney is a University of North Alabama graduate who also holds a master of business administration degree from Cappella University. He earlier has worked in the student loan division of Regions Financial Corp., among other positions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy