MSU taps McKinney
Paul McKinney is Mississippi State University’s new financial aid director, who brings more than a decade of experience in the field to the position. He previously held the same position since 2006 at Pellissippi State Community College in Knoxville, Tenn. A financial aid officer in higher education since 1996, he replaces Bruce Crain, who retired.
McKinney is a University of North Alabama graduate who also holds a master of business administration degree from Cappella University. He earlier has worked in the student loan division of Regions Financial Corp., among other positions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal