MSU taps McKinney
Paul McKinney is Mississippi State University’s new financial aid director, who brings more than a decade of experience in the field to the position. He previously held the same position since 2006 at Pellissippi State Community College in Knoxville, Tenn. A financial aid officer in higher education since 1996, he replaces Bruce Crain, who retired.
McKinney is a University of North Alabama graduate who also holds a master of business administration degree from Cappella University. He earlier has worked in the student loan division of Regions Financial Corp., among other positions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location