MSU taps McKinney
Paul McKinney is Mississippi State University’s new financial aid director, who brings more than a decade of experience in the field to the position. He previously held the same position since 2006 at Pellissippi State Community College in Knoxville, Tenn. A financial aid officer in higher education since 1996, he replaces Bruce Crain, who retired.
McKinney is a University of North Alabama graduate who also holds a master of business administration degree from Cappella University. He earlier has worked in the student loan division of Regions Financial Corp., among other positions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force