Myers named dean
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
An associate dean at the University of Mississippi has been named dean of the University of Missouri’s School of Law. The Columbia (Mo.) Daily Tribune reports Gary Myers will begin his new job Aug. 15. He replaces Larry Dessem, who is returning to teaching. Myers graduated with honors from Duke University School of Law. He earned his bachelor’s degree in economics from New York University.
He also was an associate with a law firm in Atlanta and served as a law clerk on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit in Jacksonville, Fla.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87