Myers named dean
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
An associate dean at the University of Mississippi has been named dean of the University of Missouri’s School of Law. The Columbia (Mo.) Daily Tribune reports Gary Myers will begin his new job Aug. 15. He replaces Larry Dessem, who is returning to teaching. Myers graduated with honors from Duke University School of Law. He earned his bachelor’s degree in economics from New York University.
He also was an associate with a law firm in Atlanta and served as a law clerk on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit in Jacksonville, Fla.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center