Myers named dean
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
An associate dean at the University of Mississippi has been named dean of the University of Missouri’s School of Law. The Columbia (Mo.) Daily Tribune reports Gary Myers will begin his new job Aug. 15. He replaces Larry Dessem, who is returning to teaching. Myers graduated with honors from Duke University School of Law. He earned his bachelor’s degree in economics from New York University.
He also was an associate with a law firm in Atlanta and served as a law clerk on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit in Jacksonville, Fla.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter