Short added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Christopher Short has been named financial counselor in Madison River Oaks Medical Center’s accounting department. In this new position, Short will serve as the hospital’s primary contact for uninsured or under-insured patients or others in need of financial assistance for their healthcare services. Additionally, he will provide information related to hospital payment requirements, alternative financing, medical assistance and charity care programs.
Prior to joining Madison River Oaks, Short held the position of national account supervisor for Gulf South Medical Supply.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers