Short added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Christopher Short has been named financial counselor in Madison River Oaks Medical Center’s accounting department. In this new position, Short will serve as the hospital’s primary contact for uninsured or under-insured patients or others in need of financial assistance for their healthcare services. Additionally, he will provide information related to hospital payment requirements, alternative financing, medical assistance and charity care programs.
Prior to joining Madison River Oaks, Short held the position of national account supervisor for Gulf South Medical Supply.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)