Short added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Christopher Short has been named financial counselor in Madison River Oaks Medical Center’s accounting department. In this new position, Short will serve as the hospital’s primary contact for uninsured or under-insured patients or others in need of financial assistance for their healthcare services. Additionally, he will provide information related to hospital payment requirements, alternative financing, medical assistance and charity care programs.
Prior to joining Madison River Oaks, Short held the position of national account supervisor for Gulf South Medical Supply.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- FEMA awards grant to defray costs of moving tornado-damaged hospital