Short added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Christopher Short has been named financial counselor in Madison River Oaks Medical Center’s accounting department. In this new position, Short will serve as the hospital’s primary contact for uninsured or under-insured patients or others in need of financial assistance for their healthcare services. Additionally, he will provide information related to hospital payment requirements, alternative financing, medical assistance and charity care programs.
Prior to joining Madison River Oaks, Short held the position of national account supervisor for Gulf South Medical Supply.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015