Short added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Christopher Short has been named financial counselor in Madison River Oaks Medical Center’s accounting department. In this new position, Short will serve as the hospital’s primary contact for uninsured or under-insured patients or others in need of financial assistance for their healthcare services. Additionally, he will provide information related to hospital payment requirements, alternative financing, medical assistance and charity care programs.
Prior to joining Madison River Oaks, Short held the position of national account supervisor for Gulf South Medical Supply.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus