Sinclair tapped for program
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Brandon resident Chuck Sinclair, vice president of operations for Tara Cares in Mississippi and Louisiana, has been chosen by the American Health Care Association (AHCA) and National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) as a future leader in long-term care.
Sinclair will join the Association’s Future Leaders program, a year-long program that offers training and guidance for long term care professionals. He will participate in AHCA/NCAL’s “Future Leaders of Long Term Care in America” symposium June 27-29 in Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015