Sinclair tapped for program
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Brandon resident Chuck Sinclair, vice president of operations for Tara Cares in Mississippi and Louisiana, has been chosen by the American Health Care Association (AHCA) and National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) as a future leader in long-term care.
Sinclair will join the Association’s Future Leaders program, a year-long program that offers training and guidance for long term care professionals. He will participate in AHCA/NCAL’s “Future Leaders of Long Term Care in America” symposium June 27-29 in Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity