Sinclair tapped for program
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Brandon resident Chuck Sinclair, vice president of operations for Tara Cares in Mississippi and Louisiana, has been chosen by the American Health Care Association (AHCA) and National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) as a future leader in long-term care.
Sinclair will join the Association’s Future Leaders program, a year-long program that offers training and guidance for long term care professionals. He will participate in AHCA/NCAL’s “Future Leaders of Long Term Care in America” symposium June 27-29 in Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo