Sinclair tapped for program
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Brandon resident Chuck Sinclair, vice president of operations for Tara Cares in Mississippi and Louisiana, has been chosen by the American Health Care Association (AHCA) and National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) as a future leader in long-term care.
Sinclair will join the Association’s Future Leaders program, a year-long program that offers training and guidance for long term care professionals. He will participate in AHCA/NCAL’s “Future Leaders of Long Term Care in America” symposium June 27-29 in Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss