Sinclair tapped for program
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Brandon resident Chuck Sinclair, vice president of operations for Tara Cares in Mississippi and Louisiana, has been chosen by the American Health Care Association (AHCA) and National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) as a future leader in long-term care.
Sinclair will join the Association’s Future Leaders program, a year-long program that offers training and guidance for long term care professionals. He will participate in AHCA/NCAL’s “Future Leaders of Long Term Care in America” symposium June 27-29 in Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring