SPEPA names managers
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Southern Pine Electric Power Association has made three management changes. Jason Siegfried was promoted from Taylorsville district manager to assistant general manager. Drummonds McAlpin replaces Siegfried as district manager. And, Dan Davis was named manager of the Marketing and Public Relations Department. Since graduating from Mississippi State University in 1998 with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Siegfried has worked in the consulting field, owned and operated a cellular tower construction company and worked with several electric power companies. The last 10 years have been spent in various positions with Southern Pine. He completed the Robert I. Kabat Management Internship Program at the University of Wisconsin and received his MBA from the Else School of Business at Millsaps College in May 2008. A Jackson County native, Siegfried lives in Brandon with his wife, Ashley, and their three children, Garrett, Owen and Elena Grace. He serves on the board of directors for the Mississippi Burn Foundation, is a Paul Harris Fellow with Rotary Foundation and has served as president of the Rankin County Rotary Club and the Engineering and Operations Section of the Electric Power Associations of Mississippi.
McAlpin joined Southern Pine in March 2011 after serving as a vice president and commercial lender for PriorityOne Bank in Hattiesburg and Magee. He is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and the Graduate School of Banking at LSU. He is enrolled in the Robert I. Kabat Management Internship Program at the University of Wisconsin. McAlpin is a member of various civic organizations, and is active in the National Wild Turkey Federation at the local and state level. He has two children, Caroline and Cannon.
Davis is a graduate of Delta State University. He most recently served as managing editor of the Hattiesburg American and previously worked at newspapers in Pascagoula, Jackson, Columbus, Cleveland and West Point. He joined Southern Pine in March 2011. He and his wife, Martha, are the parents of two daughters, Anna and Mary Beth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team