Stabbs completes program
Jason Stabbs has successfully completed Morgan Stanley Smith Barney’s investment studies program in New York and has joined the firm’s Wealth Management office in Ridgeland as a financial advisor.
Stabbs holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Arkansas State University. He currently lives in Madison with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation