Stabbs completes program
Jason Stabbs has successfully completed Morgan Stanley Smith Barney’s investment studies program in New York and has joined the firm’s Wealth Management office in Ridgeland as a financial advisor.
Stabbs holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Arkansas State University. He currently lives in Madison with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones