Treutel elected chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
David Treutel Jr., president and CEO of Treutel Insurance Agency/T&T Financial Services, has been elected chair of the Flood Insurance Producers National Committee (FIPNC). FIPNC was formed in 1982 by the Federal Insurance Administrator and charged with assisting in the federal roll of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and helping to improve the NFIP’s administrative effectiveness.
Treutel has served on the FIPNC board since 2010 and also chairs the Independent Insurance Agents’ National Flood Task Force. Treutel has served on the board of the Mississippi Windstorm Underwriting Association for over 17 years and currently is a member of the Institute for Business and Home Safety Executive Flood Committee and the board chair for a 5013(b) nonprofit called Smart Home America that educates and promotes better, safer, stronger fortified home building for the protection of property and life.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit