Treutel elected chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
David Treutel Jr., president and CEO of Treutel Insurance Agency/T&T Financial Services, has been elected chair of the Flood Insurance Producers National Committee (FIPNC). FIPNC was formed in 1982 by the Federal Insurance Administrator and charged with assisting in the federal roll of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and helping to improve the NFIP’s administrative effectiveness.
Treutel has served on the FIPNC board since 2010 and also chairs the Independent Insurance Agents’ National Flood Task Force. Treutel has served on the board of the Mississippi Windstorm Underwriting Association for over 17 years and currently is a member of the Institute for Business and Home Safety Executive Flood Committee and the board chair for a 5013(b) nonprofit called Smart Home America that educates and promotes better, safer, stronger fortified home building for the protection of property and life.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss