Treutel elected chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
David Treutel Jr., president and CEO of Treutel Insurance Agency/T&T Financial Services, has been elected chair of the Flood Insurance Producers National Committee (FIPNC). FIPNC was formed in 1982 by the Federal Insurance Administrator and charged with assisting in the federal roll of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and helping to improve the NFIP’s administrative effectiveness.
Treutel has served on the FIPNC board since 2010 and also chairs the Independent Insurance Agents’ National Flood Task Force. Treutel has served on the board of the Mississippi Windstorm Underwriting Association for over 17 years and currently is a member of the Institute for Business and Home Safety Executive Flood Committee and the board chair for a 5013(b) nonprofit called Smart Home America that educates and promotes better, safer, stronger fortified home building for the protection of property and life.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager