Two complete courses
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Dennis Howell and Ross Pickle of Synergetics recently completed training in a series of Shortel phone system courses that began last October. A total of three certifications were awarded to each of them during the overall training period. In January of this year, both received training and certifications in “Implementing and Troubleshooting ShoreTel Phone Systems.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access