Two complete courses
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Dennis Howell and Ross Pickle of Synergetics recently completed training in a series of Shortel phone system courses that began last October. A total of three certifications were awarded to each of them during the overall training period. In January of this year, both received training and certifications in “Implementing and Troubleshooting ShoreTel Phone Systems.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river