White named best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Becky White, marketing director for the accounting firm of Eubank Betts Hirn Wood, PLLC, was named American Advertising Federation (AAF) District 7 “President of the Year.” Each year, AAF District 7 honors top clubs in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee and Georgia in eight categories. Additionally, a “club of the year” is chosen.
For the 2011-2012 year, American Advertising Federation of Jackson (AAF Jackson) received the award for “AAF District 7 Club of the Year.” In addition, White, AAF Jackson’s president, was named “President of the Year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery