White named best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Becky White, marketing director for the accounting firm of Eubank Betts Hirn Wood, PLLC, was named American Advertising Federation (AAF) District 7 “President of the Year.” Each year, AAF District 7 honors top clubs in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee and Georgia in eight categories. Additionally, a “club of the year” is chosen.
For the 2011-2012 year, American Advertising Federation of Jackson (AAF Jackson) received the award for “AAF District 7 Club of the Year.” In addition, White, AAF Jackson’s president, was named “President of the Year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy