White named best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Becky White, marketing director for the accounting firm of Eubank Betts Hirn Wood, PLLC, was named American Advertising Federation (AAF) District 7 “President of the Year.” Each year, AAF District 7 honors top clubs in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee and Georgia in eight categories. Additionally, a “club of the year” is chosen.
For the 2011-2012 year, American Advertising Federation of Jackson (AAF Jackson) received the award for “AAF District 7 Club of the Year.” In addition, White, AAF Jackson’s president, was named “President of the Year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate