White named best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Becky White, marketing director for the accounting firm of Eubank Betts Hirn Wood, PLLC, was named American Advertising Federation (AAF) District 7 “President of the Year.” Each year, AAF District 7 honors top clubs in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee and Georgia in eight categories. Additionally, a “club of the year” is chosen.
For the 2011-2012 year, American Advertising Federation of Jackson (AAF Jackson) received the award for “AAF District 7 Club of the Year.” In addition, White, AAF Jackson’s president, was named “President of the Year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi