White named best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
Becky White, marketing director for the accounting firm of Eubank Betts Hirn Wood, PLLC, was named American Advertising Federation (AAF) District 7 “President of the Year.” Each year, AAF District 7 honors top clubs in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee and Georgia in eight categories. Additionally, a “club of the year” is chosen.
For the 2011-2012 year, American Advertising Federation of Jackson (AAF Jackson) received the award for “AAF District 7 Club of the Year.” In addition, White, AAF Jackson’s president, was named “President of the Year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015