Williams replacing Frallic
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
The Gulfport-Biloxi Regional Airport Authority has named Clay Williams as executive director of Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport effective May 23. Williams will replace Bruce Frallic, who will retire in August 2012 after serving as executive director for 26 years.
Williams currently works as a government relations representative for Capitol Resources, LLC, managing the firm’s Gulf Coast office. He worked as a transportation and education legislative assistant and economic development coordinator under former U.S. Sen. Trent Lott. He also served as legislative director for former U.S. Rep. Chip Pickering. He has been recognized as one of South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40 and had the distinct privilege to be involved with the Governor’s Commission on Recovery, Rebuilding and Renewal after Hurricane Katrina.
Williams received his undergraduate degree from Mississippi State University and his master’s degree from Harvard University. He is an active member of the Mississippi Gulf Coast community. His involvement includes: the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce board of directors; Gulf Coast Business Council, Research Foundation board of directors; Coast Young Professionals, Gulfport Business Club, Knight Non-Profit Center board of directors; St. John’s Episcopal Church, lay reader; St. Vincent de Paul Community pharmacy advisory board; and, Mississippi State University Department of Communication advisory board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast