Williams replacing Frallic
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
The Gulfport-Biloxi Regional Airport Authority has named Clay Williams as executive director of Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport effective May 23. Williams will replace Bruce Frallic, who will retire in August 2012 after serving as executive director for 26 years.
Williams currently works as a government relations representative for Capitol Resources, LLC, managing the firm’s Gulf Coast office. He worked as a transportation and education legislative assistant and economic development coordinator under former U.S. Sen. Trent Lott. He also served as legislative director for former U.S. Rep. Chip Pickering. He has been recognized as one of South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40 and had the distinct privilege to be involved with the Governor’s Commission on Recovery, Rebuilding and Renewal after Hurricane Katrina.
Williams received his undergraduate degree from Mississippi State University and his master’s degree from Harvard University. He is an active member of the Mississippi Gulf Coast community. His involvement includes: the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce board of directors; Gulf Coast Business Council, Research Foundation board of directors; Coast Young Professionals, Gulfport Business Club, Knight Non-Profit Center board of directors; St. John’s Episcopal Church, lay reader; St. Vincent de Paul Community pharmacy advisory board; and, Mississippi State University Department of Communication advisory board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal