Williams replacing Frallic
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
The Gulfport-Biloxi Regional Airport Authority has named Clay Williams as executive director of Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport effective May 23. Williams will replace Bruce Frallic, who will retire in August 2012 after serving as executive director for 26 years.
Williams currently works as a government relations representative for Capitol Resources, LLC, managing the firm’s Gulf Coast office. He worked as a transportation and education legislative assistant and economic development coordinator under former U.S. Sen. Trent Lott. He also served as legislative director for former U.S. Rep. Chip Pickering. He has been recognized as one of South Mississippi’s Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40 and had the distinct privilege to be involved with the Governor’s Commission on Recovery, Rebuilding and Renewal after Hurricane Katrina.
Williams received his undergraduate degree from Mississippi State University and his master’s degree from Harvard University. He is an active member of the Mississippi Gulf Coast community. His involvement includes: the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce board of directors; Gulf Coast Business Council, Research Foundation board of directors; Coast Young Professionals, Gulfport Business Club, Knight Non-Profit Center board of directors; St. John’s Episcopal Church, lay reader; St. Vincent de Paul Community pharmacy advisory board; and, Mississippi State University Department of Communication advisory board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that