Wright named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
McAlister’s Deli has appointed Peter Wright as vice president of franchise development. Wright is a 14-year restaurant industry veteran, serving in various development and real estate roles at The Counter, Panera and Starbucks, among others.
In his new role, Wright will report to CEO Frank Paci and be responsible for identifying and recruiting new multi-unit franchisees and supporting existing franchisees. He will focus on franchise growth in undeveloped markets in the states where McAlister’s currently operates, as well as spearhead growth in new territories across the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'