Wright named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
McAlister’s Deli has appointed Peter Wright as vice president of franchise development. Wright is a 14-year restaurant industry veteran, serving in various development and real estate roles at The Counter, Panera and Starbucks, among others.
In his new role, Wright will report to CEO Frank Paci and be responsible for identifying and recruiting new multi-unit franchisees and supporting existing franchisees. He will focus on franchise growth in undeveloped markets in the states where McAlister’s currently operates, as well as spearhead growth in new territories across the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation