Wright named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
McAlister’s Deli has appointed Peter Wright as vice president of franchise development. Wright is a 14-year restaurant industry veteran, serving in various development and real estate roles at The Counter, Panera and Starbucks, among others.
In his new role, Wright will report to CEO Frank Paci and be responsible for identifying and recruiting new multi-unit franchisees and supporting existing franchisees. He will focus on franchise growth in undeveloped markets in the states where McAlister’s currently operates, as well as spearhead growth in new territories across the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts