Wright named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
McAlister’s Deli has appointed Peter Wright as vice president of franchise development. Wright is a 14-year restaurant industry veteran, serving in various development and real estate roles at The Counter, Panera and Starbucks, among others.
In his new role, Wright will report to CEO Frank Paci and be responsible for identifying and recruiting new multi-unit franchisees and supporting existing franchisees. He will focus on franchise growth in undeveloped markets in the states where McAlister’s currently operates, as well as spearhead growth in new territories across the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit