Wright named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 13,2012
McAlister’s Deli has appointed Peter Wright as vice president of franchise development. Wright is a 14-year restaurant industry veteran, serving in various development and real estate roles at The Counter, Panera and Starbucks, among others.
In his new role, Wright will report to CEO Frank Paci and be responsible for identifying and recruiting new multi-unit franchisees and supporting existing franchisees. He will focus on franchise growth in undeveloped markets in the states where McAlister’s currently operates, as well as spearhead growth in new territories across the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey