Community Trust to break ground for two new banking centers
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 14,2012
FLOWOOD and MADISON — Community Trust Bank will break ground on two new banking centers in May. Located in Flowood and Madison, these centers are slated to open in the fourth quarter of 2012.
The new Flowood Banking Center groundbreaking will be held May 22 at 203 Promenade Boulevard.
The new Madison Banking Center groundbreaking will be held May 24 at 1910 Main Street.
Community Trust Bank will open the Highland Colony Financial Center in Ridgeland later this summer. The financial center at 1063 Highland Colony Parkway broke ground in October 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal