Community Trust to break ground for two new banking centers
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 14,2012
FLOWOOD and MADISON — Community Trust Bank will break ground on two new banking centers in May. Located in Flowood and Madison, these centers are slated to open in the fourth quarter of 2012.
The new Flowood Banking Center groundbreaking will be held May 22 at 203 Promenade Boulevard.
The new Madison Banking Center groundbreaking will be held May 24 at 1910 Main Street.
Community Trust Bank will open the Highland Colony Financial Center in Ridgeland later this summer. The financial center at 1063 Highland Colony Parkway broke ground in October 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma