Community Trust to break ground for two new banking centers
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 14,2012
FLOWOOD and MADISON — Community Trust Bank will break ground on two new banking centers in May. Located in Flowood and Madison, these centers are slated to open in the fourth quarter of 2012.
The new Flowood Banking Center groundbreaking will be held May 22 at 203 Promenade Boulevard.
The new Madison Banking Center groundbreaking will be held May 24 at 1910 Main Street.
Community Trust Bank will open the Highland Colony Financial Center in Ridgeland later this summer. The financial center at 1063 Highland Colony Parkway broke ground in October 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three