Community Trust to break ground for two new banking centers
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 14,2012
FLOWOOD and MADISON — Community Trust Bank will break ground on two new banking centers in May. Located in Flowood and Madison, these centers are slated to open in the fourth quarter of 2012.
The new Flowood Banking Center groundbreaking will be held May 22 at 203 Promenade Boulevard.
The new Madison Banking Center groundbreaking will be held May 24 at 1910 Main Street.
Community Trust Bank will open the Highland Colony Financial Center in Ridgeland later this summer. The financial center at 1063 Highland Colony Parkway broke ground in October 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project