Redevelopment Authority seeking proposals for riverfront development
Published: May 14,2012
Tags: Commercial Real Estate, construction, development, homes, houses, land, municipal government, property, proposals, real estate, residences, residential real estate, residents, riverfront, rtetail
PASCAGOULA — The Pascagoula Redevelopment Authority is soliciting proposals from developers for the city’s riverfront site, an office, retail and residential development.
Jim Estabrook, chairman of the authority, tells The Mississippi Press the request for proposals is a significant move toward a goal of having construction start in five months.
The authority is seeking proposals from firms interested in developing and managing a large-scale office building and mixed-use development along the Pascagoula River in downtown Pascagoula.
The proposed anchor for the development is an office building for Huntington Ingalls Industries where 600 employees would work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015