Redevelopment Authority seeking proposals for riverfront development
Published: May 14,2012
Tags: Commercial Real Estate, construction, development, homes, houses, land, municipal government, property, proposals, real estate, residences, residential real estate, residents, riverfront, rtetail
PASCAGOULA — The Pascagoula Redevelopment Authority is soliciting proposals from developers for the city’s riverfront site, an office, retail and residential development.
Jim Estabrook, chairman of the authority, tells The Mississippi Press the request for proposals is a significant move toward a goal of having construction start in five months.
The authority is seeking proposals from firms interested in developing and managing a large-scale office building and mixed-use development along the Pascagoula River in downtown Pascagoula.
The proposed anchor for the development is an office building for Huntington Ingalls Industries where 600 employees would work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease
- State officials identify first flu case this season