Fitch withdraws ratings on MDOC bonds for prison projects
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2012
MARSHALL COUNTY and WILKINSON COUNTY — Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its ratings on the following bonds due to pre-refunding activity:
• Mississippi Development Bank (MS) (MSLoan Prog-Mississippi Department of Corrections-Marshall County Correctional Facility Refunding Proj) general obligation special obligation bonds series 2008C (all maturities); and
• Mississippi Development Bank (MS) (MSLoan Program-Mississippi Department of Corrections Wilkinson County Correctional Facility) general obligation special obligation bonds series 2008D (all maturities).
The updated rating history for the above bonds is now reflected on Fitch’s web site at www.fitchratings.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss