Fitch withdraws ratings on MDOC bonds for prison projects
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2012
MARSHALL COUNTY and WILKINSON COUNTY — Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its ratings on the following bonds due to pre-refunding activity:
• Mississippi Development Bank (MS) (MSLoan Prog-Mississippi Department of Corrections-Marshall County Correctional Facility Refunding Proj) general obligation special obligation bonds series 2008C (all maturities); and
• Mississippi Development Bank (MS) (MSLoan Program-Mississippi Department of Corrections Wilkinson County Correctional Facility) general obligation special obligation bonds series 2008D (all maturities).
The updated rating history for the above bonds is now reflected on Fitch’s web site at www.fitchratings.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Nullification and interposition
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable