Fitch withdraws ratings on MDOC bonds for prison projects
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2012
MARSHALL COUNTY and WILKINSON COUNTY — Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its ratings on the following bonds due to pre-refunding activity:
• Mississippi Development Bank (MS) (MSLoan Prog-Mississippi Department of Corrections-Marshall County Correctional Facility Refunding Proj) general obligation special obligation bonds series 2008C (all maturities); and
• Mississippi Development Bank (MS) (MSLoan Program-Mississippi Department of Corrections Wilkinson County Correctional Facility) general obligation special obligation bonds series 2008D (all maturities).
The updated rating history for the above bonds is now reflected on Fitch’s web site at www.fitchratings.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand