Fitch withdraws ratings on MDOC bonds for prison projects
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2012
MARSHALL COUNTY and WILKINSON COUNTY — Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its ratings on the following bonds due to pre-refunding activity:
• Mississippi Development Bank (MS) (MSLoan Prog-Mississippi Department of Corrections-Marshall County Correctional Facility Refunding Proj) general obligation special obligation bonds series 2008C (all maturities); and
• Mississippi Development Bank (MS) (MSLoan Program-Mississippi Department of Corrections Wilkinson County Correctional Facility) general obligation special obligation bonds series 2008D (all maturities).
The updated rating history for the above bonds is now reflected on Fitch’s web site at www.fitchratings.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics