Fitch withdraws ratings on MDOC bonds for prison projects
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2012
MARSHALL COUNTY and WILKINSON COUNTY — Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its ratings on the following bonds due to pre-refunding activity:
• Mississippi Development Bank (MS) (MSLoan Prog-Mississippi Department of Corrections-Marshall County Correctional Facility Refunding Proj) general obligation special obligation bonds series 2008C (all maturities); and
• Mississippi Development Bank (MS) (MSLoan Program-Mississippi Department of Corrections Wilkinson County Correctional Facility) general obligation special obligation bonds series 2008D (all maturities).
The updated rating history for the above bonds is now reflected on Fitch’s web site at www.fitchratings.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO