State House recognizes Bomgar founder business success
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2012
JACKSON — The Mississippi House of Representatives recently commended Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of Bomgar Corporation, being the innovative force that created Bomgar, an international provider remote support software.
In House Resolution 94, the House of Representatives noted the technological developments made by Bomgar and his company, which have furthered the state’s stand in the technology world.
“I am both humbled by and thankful for this incredible honor,” Bomgar said. “Bomgar has grown from an idea in a dorm room to a corporation made up of nearly 200 outstanding people all working together to produce the best remote support solution on today’s market. Each team member has played a key role in the company’s success. The hard work and dedication of each employee is what continues to drive Bomgar forward.”
Founded in 2003, Bomgar has repeatedly ranked as the fastest-growing technology company in Mississippi, Bomgar was listed on the Inc. 500|5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies from 2008-2011, and Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 from 2007-2011. More than 6,500 organizations across 65 countries currently use Bomgar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month