DSU introduces three new MBA offerings
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 17,2012
CLEVELAND — This fall, Delta State University’s College of Business will introduce three new emphases in the MBA program including human resource management, health care administration and information systems management.
Each emphasis is 12 hours in addition to 18 hours of required core courses for the degree.
The MBA program is offered identically in both a traditional and an online format.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey