DSU introduces three new MBA offerings
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 17,2012
CLEVELAND — This fall, Delta State University’s College of Business will introduce three new emphases in the MBA program including human resource management, health care administration and information systems management.
Each emphasis is 12 hours in addition to 18 hours of required core courses for the degree.
The MBA program is offered identically in both a traditional and an online format.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software