DSU introduces three new MBA offerings
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 17,2012
CLEVELAND — This fall, Delta State University’s College of Business will introduce three new emphases in the MBA program including human resource management, health care administration and information systems management.
Each emphasis is 12 hours in addition to 18 hours of required core courses for the degree.
The MBA program is offered identically in both a traditional and an online format.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love