DSU introduces three new MBA offerings
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 17,2012
CLEVELAND — This fall, Delta State University’s College of Business will introduce three new emphases in the MBA program including human resource management, health care administration and information systems management.
Each emphasis is 12 hours in addition to 18 hours of required core courses for the degree.
The MBA program is offered identically in both a traditional and an online format.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that