DSU introduces three new MBA offerings
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 17,2012
CLEVELAND — This fall, Delta State University’s College of Business will introduce three new emphases in the MBA program including human resource management, health care administration and information systems management.
Each emphasis is 12 hours in addition to 18 hours of required core courses for the degree.
The MBA program is offered identically in both a traditional and an online format.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015