Trustmark chief Host named new chairman of MEC
Published: May 18,2012
JACKSON — Jerry Host, president and CEO of Trustmark Corporation and Trustmark National Bank in Jackson, has been elected chairman of the Mississippi Economic Council for the coming year.
Host served as MEC’s treasurer from 2008-2010.
He joined Trustmark’s Investment Department in 1984 and since then has worked in a variety of positions for the company, including chief financial officer and chief operating officer.
In January 2011, he became the president and chief executive officer of Trustmark Corporation and Trustmark National Bank. He has over 35 years of experience in the banking industry, with 28 years served at Trustmark.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison