Trustmark chief Host named new chairman of MEC
Published: May 18,2012
JACKSON — Jerry Host, president and CEO of Trustmark Corporation and Trustmark National Bank in Jackson, has been elected chairman of the Mississippi Economic Council for the coming year.
Host served as MEC’s treasurer from 2008-2010.
He joined Trustmark’s Investment Department in 1984 and since then has worked in a variety of positions for the company, including chief financial officer and chief operating officer.
In January 2011, he became the president and chief executive officer of Trustmark Corporation and Trustmark National Bank. He has over 35 years of experience in the banking industry, with 28 years served at Trustmark.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations