Trustmark chief Host named new chairman of MEC
Published: May 18,2012
JACKSON — Jerry Host, president and CEO of Trustmark Corporation and Trustmark National Bank in Jackson, has been elected chairman of the Mississippi Economic Council for the coming year.
Host served as MEC’s treasurer from 2008-2010.
He joined Trustmark’s Investment Department in 1984 and since then has worked in a variety of positions for the company, including chief financial officer and chief operating officer.
In January 2011, he became the president and chief executive officer of Trustmark Corporation and Trustmark National Bank. He has over 35 years of experience in the banking industry, with 28 years served at Trustmark.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk