Trustmark chief Host named new chairman of MEC
by Associated Press
Published: May 18,2012
JACKSON — Jerry Host, president and CEO of Trustmark Corporation and Trustmark National Bank in Jackson, has been elected chairman of the Mississippi Economic Council for the coming year.
Host served as MEC’s treasurer from 2008-2010.
He joined Trustmark’s Investment Department in 1984 and since then has worked in a variety of positions for the company, including chief financial officer and chief operating officer.
In January 2011, he became the president and chief executive officer of Trustmark Corporation and Trustmark National Bank. He has over 35 years of experience in the banking industry, with 28 years served at Trustmark.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican