Trustmark chief Host named new chairman of MEC
Published: May 18,2012
JACKSON — Jerry Host, president and CEO of Trustmark Corporation and Trustmark National Bank in Jackson, has been elected chairman of the Mississippi Economic Council for the coming year.
Host served as MEC’s treasurer from 2008-2010.
He joined Trustmark’s Investment Department in 1984 and since then has worked in a variety of positions for the company, including chief financial officer and chief operating officer.
In January 2011, he became the president and chief executive officer of Trustmark Corporation and Trustmark National Bank. He has over 35 years of experience in the banking industry, with 28 years served at Trustmark.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO