Architects pass exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Four architects with Eley Guild Hardy Architects recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and are newly licensed architects in the state of Mississippi. A native of Diamondhead, Daniel Hamburg worked as a summer intern with Eley Guild Hardy before receiving a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Hamburg is also one of the firms’ 16 LEED APs. Hamburg passed his ARE exam in July 2011.
A native of Brandon, Andy Lott received a bachelor of architecture in 2000 from Mississippi State University and associate degree in architecture from Hinds Community College in 1995.
A native of Pascagoula, Johnny Olsen received a bachelor of architecture in 2000 from Mississippi State University. Olsen passed his ARE Exam in December 2011.
A native of Fairhope, Ala., Brooke Rodriguez-Feo received a bachelor of architecture in 2008 from Mississippi State University and has worked at Eley Guild Hardy since August 2008. Rodriguez-Feo is also one of the firm’s 16 LEED APs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015