Architects pass exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Four architects with Eley Guild Hardy Architects recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and are newly licensed architects in the state of Mississippi. A native of Diamondhead, Daniel Hamburg worked as a summer intern with Eley Guild Hardy before receiving a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Hamburg is also one of the firms’ 16 LEED APs. Hamburg passed his ARE exam in July 2011.
A native of Brandon, Andy Lott received a bachelor of architecture in 2000 from Mississippi State University and associate degree in architecture from Hinds Community College in 1995.
A native of Pascagoula, Johnny Olsen received a bachelor of architecture in 2000 from Mississippi State University. Olsen passed his ARE Exam in December 2011.
A native of Fairhope, Ala., Brooke Rodriguez-Feo received a bachelor of architecture in 2008 from Mississippi State University and has worked at Eley Guild Hardy since August 2008. Rodriguez-Feo is also one of the firm’s 16 LEED APs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development