Architects pass exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Four architects with Eley Guild Hardy Architects recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and are newly licensed architects in the state of Mississippi. A native of Diamondhead, Daniel Hamburg worked as a summer intern with Eley Guild Hardy before receiving a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Hamburg is also one of the firms’ 16 LEED APs. Hamburg passed his ARE exam in July 2011.
A native of Brandon, Andy Lott received a bachelor of architecture in 2000 from Mississippi State University and associate degree in architecture from Hinds Community College in 1995.
A native of Pascagoula, Johnny Olsen received a bachelor of architecture in 2000 from Mississippi State University. Olsen passed his ARE Exam in December 2011.
A native of Fairhope, Ala., Brooke Rodriguez-Feo received a bachelor of architecture in 2008 from Mississippi State University and has worked at Eley Guild Hardy since August 2008. Rodriguez-Feo is also one of the firm’s 16 LEED APs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love