Architects pass exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Four architects with Eley Guild Hardy Architects recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and are newly licensed architects in the state of Mississippi. A native of Diamondhead, Daniel Hamburg worked as a summer intern with Eley Guild Hardy before receiving a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Hamburg is also one of the firms’ 16 LEED APs. Hamburg passed his ARE exam in July 2011.
A native of Brandon, Andy Lott received a bachelor of architecture in 2000 from Mississippi State University and associate degree in architecture from Hinds Community College in 1995.
A native of Pascagoula, Johnny Olsen received a bachelor of architecture in 2000 from Mississippi State University. Olsen passed his ARE Exam in December 2011.
A native of Fairhope, Ala., Brooke Rodriguez-Feo received a bachelor of architecture in 2008 from Mississippi State University and has worked at Eley Guild Hardy since August 2008. Rodriguez-Feo is also one of the firm’s 16 LEED APs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi