BancorpSouth promotes two
BancorpSouth Inc. has promoted Carol Waddle and Greg Ray to executive vice president. Waddle has senior management responsibilities for internal audit, loan review, regulatory compliance and security fraud for BancorpSouth. With more than 28 years of public accounting and internal auditing experience, Waddle most recently served as general auditor and senior vice president of BancorpSouth’s Audit Division.
Waddle earned a bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. She holds the designations of certified bank auditor by the Bank Administration Institute, certified regulatory compliance manager through the American Bankers Association, certified financial services auditor by the Institute of Internal Auditors and is a certified public accountant. Waddle is also a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Mississippi Society of CPAs.
Ray has senior management responsibilities for BancorpSouth’s community banking regions. He joined BancorpSouth in 1989 as a management trainee in the company’s corporate offices. During his 23-year tenure, Ray has advanced within the organization and held positions in funds management and branch administration.
Ray earned a bachelor of business administration from Mississippi State University in 1988. He holds the chartered financial analyst designation and is a graduate of the American Bankers Association Stonier Graduate School of Banking. He has served as past chairman of the Mississippi Bankers Association’s Funds Management Committee and has instructed a funds management course at the Mississippi School of Banking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss