Croswell made chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Bill Croswell, CEO of CraftCroswell Inc., was selected as the new chairman of the board for Starnet Worldwide Partnership. Starnet is an international buying cooperative of commercial flooring contractors with 170 members in 340 locations throughout North America. Bill was a founding member of Starnet in 1992.
Croswell has served on the Starnet board for the past five years, and was secretary to the board for the last three.
Locally, Croswell has served as president of the local chamber of commerce and is currently serving on the advisory board of Millsaps College’s Else School of Management, advising its MAC (masters of accounting) and MBA programs.
He is also a founder and current treasurer of Chamberplus, a for-profit arm of the local chamber of commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy