Croswell made chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Bill Croswell, CEO of CraftCroswell Inc., was selected as the new chairman of the board for Starnet Worldwide Partnership. Starnet is an international buying cooperative of commercial flooring contractors with 170 members in 340 locations throughout North America. Bill was a founding member of Starnet in 1992.
Croswell has served on the Starnet board for the past five years, and was secretary to the board for the last three.
Locally, Croswell has served as president of the local chamber of commerce and is currently serving on the advisory board of Millsaps College’s Else School of Management, advising its MAC (masters of accounting) and MBA programs.
He is also a founder and current treasurer of Chamberplus, a for-profit arm of the local chamber of commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015