Croswell made chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Bill Croswell, CEO of CraftCroswell Inc., was selected as the new chairman of the board for Starnet Worldwide Partnership. Starnet is an international buying cooperative of commercial flooring contractors with 170 members in 340 locations throughout North America. Bill was a founding member of Starnet in 1992.
Croswell has served on the Starnet board for the past five years, and was secretary to the board for the last three.
Locally, Croswell has served as president of the local chamber of commerce and is currently serving on the advisory board of Millsaps College’s Else School of Management, advising its MAC (masters of accounting) and MBA programs.
He is also a founder and current treasurer of Chamberplus, a for-profit arm of the local chamber of commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet