Croswell made chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Bill Croswell, CEO of CraftCroswell Inc., was selected as the new chairman of the board for Starnet Worldwide Partnership. Starnet is an international buying cooperative of commercial flooring contractors with 170 members in 340 locations throughout North America. Bill was a founding member of Starnet in 1992.
Croswell has served on the Starnet board for the past five years, and was secretary to the board for the last three.
Locally, Croswell has served as president of the local chamber of commerce and is currently serving on the advisory board of Millsaps College’s Else School of Management, advising its MAC (masters of accounting) and MBA programs.
He is also a founder and current treasurer of Chamberplus, a for-profit arm of the local chamber of commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability