Croswell made chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Bill Croswell, CEO of CraftCroswell Inc., was selected as the new chairman of the board for Starnet Worldwide Partnership. Starnet is an international buying cooperative of commercial flooring contractors with 170 members in 340 locations throughout North America. Bill was a founding member of Starnet in 1992.
Croswell has served on the Starnet board for the past five years, and was secretary to the board for the last three.
Locally, Croswell has served as president of the local chamber of commerce and is currently serving on the advisory board of Millsaps College’s Else School of Management, advising its MAC (masters of accounting) and MBA programs.
He is also a founder and current treasurer of Chamberplus, a for-profit arm of the local chamber of commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur