HMA recognizes Albin
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Patricia Albin was one of five associates to receive the coveted title “Associate of the Year” by Health Management Associates. She was also named “Associate of the Year” at River Oaks Hospital, and was then nominated by River Oaks President and CEO Dennis R. Bruns and chosen out of more than 40,500 associates to receive this prestigious award from the hospital’s parent company.
In 2005, Albin received the Auxiliary Scholarship, which is voted on by hospital volunteers and awarded to one deserving recipient each year. She used her scholarship to attend Hinds County Community College and continues to pursue her educational goals.
She is currently employed in River Oaks Guest Services Information Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi