HMA recognizes Albin
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Patricia Albin was one of five associates to receive the coveted title “Associate of the Year” by Health Management Associates. She was also named “Associate of the Year” at River Oaks Hospital, and was then nominated by River Oaks President and CEO Dennis R. Bruns and chosen out of more than 40,500 associates to receive this prestigious award from the hospital’s parent company.
In 2005, Albin received the Auxiliary Scholarship, which is voted on by hospital volunteers and awarded to one deserving recipient each year. She used her scholarship to attend Hinds County Community College and continues to pursue her educational goals.
She is currently employed in River Oaks Guest Services Information Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports