HMA recognizes Albin
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Patricia Albin was one of five associates to receive the coveted title “Associate of the Year” by Health Management Associates. She was also named “Associate of the Year” at River Oaks Hospital, and was then nominated by River Oaks President and CEO Dennis R. Bruns and chosen out of more than 40,500 associates to receive this prestigious award from the hospital’s parent company.
In 2005, Albin received the Auxiliary Scholarship, which is voted on by hospital volunteers and awarded to one deserving recipient each year. She used her scholarship to attend Hinds County Community College and continues to pursue her educational goals.
She is currently employed in River Oaks Guest Services Information Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force