HMA recognizes Albin
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Patricia Albin was one of five associates to receive the coveted title “Associate of the Year” by Health Management Associates. She was also named “Associate of the Year” at River Oaks Hospital, and was then nominated by River Oaks President and CEO Dennis R. Bruns and chosen out of more than 40,500 associates to receive this prestigious award from the hospital’s parent company.
In 2005, Albin received the Auxiliary Scholarship, which is voted on by hospital volunteers and awarded to one deserving recipient each year. She used her scholarship to attend Hinds County Community College and continues to pursue her educational goals.
She is currently employed in River Oaks Guest Services Information Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast