HMA recognizes Albin
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Patricia Albin was one of five associates to receive the coveted title “Associate of the Year” by Health Management Associates. She was also named “Associate of the Year” at River Oaks Hospital, and was then nominated by River Oaks President and CEO Dennis R. Bruns and chosen out of more than 40,500 associates to receive this prestigious award from the hospital’s parent company.
In 2005, Albin received the Auxiliary Scholarship, which is voted on by hospital volunteers and awarded to one deserving recipient each year. She used her scholarship to attend Hinds County Community College and continues to pursue her educational goals.
She is currently employed in River Oaks Guest Services Information Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics