Moore elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Travis B. Moore of Gulfport was recently elected president of the Kiwanis Division 14 Foundation. The foundation is a non-profit organization that serves as the fundraising arm of the Mississippi Gulf Coast’s Kiwanis efforts, including raising money for its sponsored youth programs and other Kiwanis-related programs.
Moore, a three-time graduate of Mississippi State University, is employed by The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia. He serves on the board of directors of the Home Builders Association-Mississippi Coast, Mississippi Sound Maritime Historical Foundation and Gulfport Kiwanis Club. Moore also serves as a tournament director of the Carl Legett Memorial Fishing Tournament and is a certified Memphis-in-May barbeque judge. He and his wife of 23 years, Gail, are residents of Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches