Moore elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Travis B. Moore of Gulfport was recently elected president of the Kiwanis Division 14 Foundation. The foundation is a non-profit organization that serves as the fundraising arm of the Mississippi Gulf Coast’s Kiwanis efforts, including raising money for its sponsored youth programs and other Kiwanis-related programs.
Moore, a three-time graduate of Mississippi State University, is employed by The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia. He serves on the board of directors of the Home Builders Association-Mississippi Coast, Mississippi Sound Maritime Historical Foundation and Gulfport Kiwanis Club. Moore also serves as a tournament director of the Carl Legett Memorial Fishing Tournament and is a certified Memphis-in-May barbeque judge. He and his wife of 23 years, Gail, are residents of Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow