Moore elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Travis B. Moore of Gulfport was recently elected president of the Kiwanis Division 14 Foundation. The foundation is a non-profit organization that serves as the fundraising arm of the Mississippi Gulf Coast’s Kiwanis efforts, including raising money for its sponsored youth programs and other Kiwanis-related programs.
Moore, a three-time graduate of Mississippi State University, is employed by The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia. He serves on the board of directors of the Home Builders Association-Mississippi Coast, Mississippi Sound Maritime Historical Foundation and Gulfport Kiwanis Club. Moore also serves as a tournament director of the Carl Legett Memorial Fishing Tournament and is a certified Memphis-in-May barbeque judge. He and his wife of 23 years, Gail, are residents of Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability