Moore elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Travis B. Moore of Gulfport was recently elected president of the Kiwanis Division 14 Foundation. The foundation is a non-profit organization that serves as the fundraising arm of the Mississippi Gulf Coast’s Kiwanis efforts, including raising money for its sponsored youth programs and other Kiwanis-related programs.
Moore, a three-time graduate of Mississippi State University, is employed by The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia. He serves on the board of directors of the Home Builders Association-Mississippi Coast, Mississippi Sound Maritime Historical Foundation and Gulfport Kiwanis Club. Moore also serves as a tournament director of the Carl Legett Memorial Fishing Tournament and is a certified Memphis-in-May barbeque judge. He and his wife of 23 years, Gail, are residents of Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities