Moore elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Travis B. Moore of Gulfport was recently elected president of the Kiwanis Division 14 Foundation. The foundation is a non-profit organization that serves as the fundraising arm of the Mississippi Gulf Coast’s Kiwanis efforts, including raising money for its sponsored youth programs and other Kiwanis-related programs.
Moore, a three-time graduate of Mississippi State University, is employed by The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia. He serves on the board of directors of the Home Builders Association-Mississippi Coast, Mississippi Sound Maritime Historical Foundation and Gulfport Kiwanis Club. Moore also serves as a tournament director of the Carl Legett Memorial Fishing Tournament and is a certified Memphis-in-May barbeque judge. He and his wife of 23 years, Gail, are residents of Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center