Riverwalk chooses Cowart
Riverwalk Casino Hotel has appointed Sandy Cowart as director of human resources. Cowart will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Riverwalk’s human resources operations including the areas of recruitment, guest service training, benefits, and employee relations.
A native of Jackson, Cowart has been a valued member of local casino management teams throughout her career.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant