Riverwalk chooses Cowart
Riverwalk Casino Hotel has appointed Sandy Cowart as director of human resources. Cowart will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Riverwalk’s human resources operations including the areas of recruitment, guest service training, benefits, and employee relations.
A native of Jackson, Cowart has been a valued member of local casino management teams throughout her career.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams