Riverwalk chooses Cowart
Riverwalk Casino Hotel has appointed Sandy Cowart as director of human resources. Cowart will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Riverwalk’s human resources operations including the areas of recruitment, guest service training, benefits, and employee relations.
A native of Jackson, Cowart has been a valued member of local casino management teams throughout her career.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending