Tierce adds to duties
Paula W. Tierce, PHR, has been hired as the city clerk of Ridgeland. She has served as the city’s human resources director since August 2005, and will remain the human resources director while also performing duties of the city clerk.
Prior to employment by the City of Ridgeland, Tierce worked as the human resources director of the City of Greenville for five years. She was employed by the City of Greenville for a total of 10 years.
Tierce obtained her professional in human resources (PHR) designation through the Society of Human Resource Management in May 2003.
For the last four years, Tierce has served on the Ridgeland High School Executive Booster Club board. She has also served on the Ridgeland High School PTO executive board for the last two years.
Tierce is married to Robert B. Tierce, and they have two children — Robin, 23, and Gregory, age 17. She enjoys watching Gregory play baseball and tailgating with Robin at MSU football games.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter