Tierce adds to duties
Paula W. Tierce, PHR, has been hired as the city clerk of Ridgeland. She has served as the city’s human resources director since August 2005, and will remain the human resources director while also performing duties of the city clerk.
Prior to employment by the City of Ridgeland, Tierce worked as the human resources director of the City of Greenville for five years. She was employed by the City of Greenville for a total of 10 years.
Tierce obtained her professional in human resources (PHR) designation through the Society of Human Resource Management in May 2003.
For the last four years, Tierce has served on the Ridgeland High School Executive Booster Club board. She has also served on the Ridgeland High School PTO executive board for the last two years.
Tierce is married to Robert B. Tierce, and they have two children — Robin, 23, and Gregory, age 17. She enjoys watching Gregory play baseball and tailgating with Robin at MSU football games.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- New Orleans congestion keeps Chiquita Gulfport port
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- More money needed to get Biloxi baseball stadium open on time
- Cox won't seek a second term as Greenville mayor
- Mississippi auto parts workers in union drive plan protest
- Gunn to seek phaseout of personal income tax