Tierce adds to duties
Paula W. Tierce, PHR, has been hired as the city clerk of Ridgeland. She has served as the city’s human resources director since August 2005, and will remain the human resources director while also performing duties of the city clerk.
Prior to employment by the City of Ridgeland, Tierce worked as the human resources director of the City of Greenville for five years. She was employed by the City of Greenville for a total of 10 years.
Tierce obtained her professional in human resources (PHR) designation through the Society of Human Resource Management in May 2003.
For the last four years, Tierce has served on the Ridgeland High School Executive Booster Club board. She has also served on the Ridgeland High School PTO executive board for the last two years.
Tierce is married to Robert B. Tierce, and they have two children — Robin, 23, and Gregory, age 17. She enjoys watching Gregory play baseball and tailgating with Robin at MSU football games.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino