Tierce adds to duties
Paula W. Tierce, PHR, has been hired as the city clerk of Ridgeland. She has served as the city’s human resources director since August 2005, and will remain the human resources director while also performing duties of the city clerk.
Prior to employment by the City of Ridgeland, Tierce worked as the human resources director of the City of Greenville for five years. She was employed by the City of Greenville for a total of 10 years.
Tierce obtained her professional in human resources (PHR) designation through the Society of Human Resource Management in May 2003.
For the last four years, Tierce has served on the Ridgeland High School Executive Booster Club board. She has also served on the Ridgeland High School PTO executive board for the last two years.
Tierce is married to Robert B. Tierce, and they have two children — Robin, 23, and Gregory, age 17. She enjoys watching Gregory play baseball and tailgating with Robin at MSU football games.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House