Two named to Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership council
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
People Lease’s Paul Bowers and Fran Flood have been named to the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership’s 2011 Chairman’s Council. The Chairman’s Council is made up of elite ambassadors who have best involved themselves in activities and events that grow the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership.
A People Lease employee since 2005, Bowers specializes in tailoring employee administration services to the needs of any enterprise, large or small. He cultivates new business, while providing existing clients with continuing support and guidance. This includes periodic assessment of client needs, coaching clients on new technology that may improve efficiency and, of course, the resolution of any service issues a client may have. He is also a full-service Mississippi licensed insurance agent for life and health, property and casualty, and major medical. Bowers serves as sergeant of arms for the Downtown Jackson Rotary Club and chairman of the ambassadors for the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership.
Bowers lives in Madison with his wife, Margaret. He enjoys working in his yard in his spare time.
Flood is vice president of Account Services Group, where she has worked since 2001. She specializes in the administration of life and health, dental and short-term insurance plans for individuals and groups. She is a full-service Mississippi-licensed insurance agent for most insurance carries operating in the state. In addition to being an ambassador with the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership, Flood is also a chamber member of Flowood, Rankin County, Madison the City and Madison County. She is a member of the Madison/Ridgeland Rotary, the Professional Women’s Association, the Jackson Association of Health Underwriters, the National Association of Health Underwriters and the Madison County Women’s Council.
Flood resides in Madison with her husband, Ralph. They enjoy taking trips on the weekends, especially to watch New Orleans Saints games. The couple has five children and six grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects