Winters returns to Ross & Yerger
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Sandie Winters has rejoined Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. as an account executive in the Financial Institutions Division. In her new position she will be contacting banks and credit unions in the Northern Louisiana area.
Winters brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to Ross & Yerger. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. in mathematics. She is married to Judge Stephens Winters, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions