Winters returns to Ross & Yerger
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Sandie Winters has rejoined Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. as an account executive in the Financial Institutions Division. In her new position she will be contacting banks and credit unions in the Northern Louisiana area.
Winters brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to Ross & Yerger. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. in mathematics. She is married to Judge Stephens Winters, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force