Winters returns to Ross & Yerger
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Sandie Winters has rejoined Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. as an account executive in the Financial Institutions Division. In her new position she will be contacting banks and credit unions in the Northern Louisiana area.
Winters brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to Ross & Yerger. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. in mathematics. She is married to Judge Stephens Winters, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month