Winters returns to Ross & Yerger
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 20,2012
Sandie Winters has rejoined Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. as an account executive in the Financial Institutions Division. In her new position she will be contacting banks and credit unions in the Northern Louisiana area.
Winters brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to Ross & Yerger. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. in mathematics. She is married to Judge Stephens Winters, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal