Virginia College moving into former Brookshire’s big box
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 22,2012
JACKSON — Virginia College in Jackson is moving into a larger 65,000=square-foot facility located at 5841 Ridgewood Road
Virginia College president Milton Anderson and Education Corporation of America CEO Tom Moore made the announcement at a news conference at the college’s current location. A rendering of the new campus was unveiled following their remarks.
The private institution of higher education reports it has outgrown its 50,200-square-foot campus located at 4795 Interstate 55 North.
The new campus represents an investment of $5.1 million in construction, furniture, equipment and signage costs and will be located in a building that was formerly occupied by Brookshire’s Grocery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?