Virginia College moving into former Brookshire’s big box
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 22,2012
JACKSON — Virginia College in Jackson is moving into a larger 65,000=square-foot facility located at 5841 Ridgewood Road
Virginia College president Milton Anderson and Education Corporation of America CEO Tom Moore made the announcement at a news conference at the college’s current location. A rendering of the new campus was unveiled following their remarks.
The private institution of higher education reports it has outgrown its 50,200-square-foot campus located at 4795 Interstate 55 North.
The new campus represents an investment of $5.1 million in construction, furniture, equipment and signage costs and will be located in a building that was formerly occupied by Brookshire’s Grocery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics