Virginia College moving into former Brookshire’s big box
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 22,2012
JACKSON — Virginia College in Jackson is moving into a larger 65,000=square-foot facility located at 5841 Ridgewood Road
Virginia College president Milton Anderson and Education Corporation of America CEO Tom Moore made the announcement at a news conference at the college’s current location. A rendering of the new campus was unveiled following their remarks.
The private institution of higher education reports it has outgrown its 50,200-square-foot campus located at 4795 Interstate 55 North.
The new campus represents an investment of $5.1 million in construction, furniture, equipment and signage costs and will be located in a building that was formerly occupied by Brookshire’s Grocery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Meridian DJ group brings dubstep, EDM to Queen City