Virginia College moving into former Brookshire’s big box
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 22,2012
JACKSON — Virginia College in Jackson is moving into a larger 65,000=square-foot facility located at 5841 Ridgewood Road
Virginia College president Milton Anderson and Education Corporation of America CEO Tom Moore made the announcement at a news conference at the college’s current location. A rendering of the new campus was unveiled following their remarks.
The private institution of higher education reports it has outgrown its 50,200-square-foot campus located at 4795 Interstate 55 North.
The new campus represents an investment of $5.1 million in construction, furniture, equipment and signage costs and will be located in a building that was formerly occupied by Brookshire’s Grocery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals