Shrimp season opening date set for May 30
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2012
GULF OF MEXICO — The Mississippi Department of Marine Resources (MDMR) has set the opening date of the 2012-2013 shrimp season in Mississippi territorial waters for 6 a.m., May 30.
Shrimp season will close at midnight, Dec. 31, except south of the Intracoastal Waterway.
In addition, all state waters shall close to shrimping activities, except live bait shrimping, at midnight, April 13, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta