Clinic welcomes Bennett
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2012
Jeremy A. Bennett, DPT, has joined Lake Serene Clinic Physical Therapy, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, as a physical therapist.
Bennett received his master of physical therapy and earned his doctor of physical therapy from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is certified as a strength and conditioning specialist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter