Clinic welcomes Bennett
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2012
Jeremy A. Bennett, DPT, has joined Lake Serene Clinic Physical Therapy, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, as a physical therapist.
Bennett received his master of physical therapy and earned his doctor of physical therapy from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is certified as a strength and conditioning specialist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth