Clinic welcomes Bennett
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2012
Jeremy A. Bennett, DPT, has joined Lake Serene Clinic Physical Therapy, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, as a physical therapist.
Bennett received his master of physical therapy and earned his doctor of physical therapy from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is certified as a strength and conditioning specialist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager