Clinic welcomes Bennett
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2012
Jeremy A. Bennett, DPT, has joined Lake Serene Clinic Physical Therapy, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, as a physical therapist.
Bennett received his master of physical therapy and earned his doctor of physical therapy from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is certified as a strength and conditioning specialist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force