Corps honors Stewart
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2012
Mike Stewart, senior environmental specialist, was recently presented the prestigious Larry N. Harper “Regulator of the Year” award for his outstanding service to the U.S. Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District regulatory team. The award recognizes the regulator that exemplifies the Army values of loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity and personal courage.
Stewart received his bachelors and masters in biology from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November