Corps honors Stewart
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2012
Mike Stewart, senior environmental specialist, was recently presented the prestigious Larry N. Harper “Regulator of the Year” award for his outstanding service to the U.S. Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District regulatory team. The award recognizes the regulator that exemplifies the Army values of loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity and personal courage.
Stewart received his bachelors and masters in biology from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk