Corps honors Stewart
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2012
Mike Stewart, senior environmental specialist, was recently presented the prestigious Larry N. Harper “Regulator of the Year” award for his outstanding service to the U.S. Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District regulatory team. The award recognizes the regulator that exemplifies the Army values of loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity and personal courage.
Stewart received his bachelors and masters in biology from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports