Corps honors Stewart
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2012
Mike Stewart, senior environmental specialist, was recently presented the prestigious Larry N. Harper “Regulator of the Year” award for his outstanding service to the U.S. Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District regulatory team. The award recognizes the regulator that exemplifies the Army values of loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity and personal courage.
Stewart received his bachelors and masters in biology from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar