Firm hires Chase
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2012
The Cirlot Agency recently hired Meredith Chase as director of brand strategy. Her career highlights include working with the Mississippi Development Authority following the Deepwater Horizon/BP oil spill and providing economic development support for Harrison County Development Commission. Chase’s work has earned her multiple awards, including several Addy Awards and the International Economic Development Council Award.
In her new role, Chase is responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing programs that support brand growth, business development and strategic priorities for defense and commercial corporations. Representing clients in both domestic and international markets, she will work closely with various media outlets throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
A native of Gulfport, Chase graduated cum laude from Macon State College in Macon, Ga., with a bachelor of science degree in information technology and an emphasis in web design and multimedia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years