Firm hires Chase
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2012
The Cirlot Agency recently hired Meredith Chase as director of brand strategy. Her career highlights include working with the Mississippi Development Authority following the Deepwater Horizon/BP oil spill and providing economic development support for Harrison County Development Commission. Chase’s work has earned her multiple awards, including several Addy Awards and the International Economic Development Council Award.
In her new role, Chase is responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing programs that support brand growth, business development and strategic priorities for defense and commercial corporations. Representing clients in both domestic and international markets, she will work closely with various media outlets throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
A native of Gulfport, Chase graduated cum laude from Macon State College in Macon, Ga., with a bachelor of science degree in information technology and an emphasis in web design and multimedia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015