Firm hires Chase
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2012
The Cirlot Agency recently hired Meredith Chase as director of brand strategy. Her career highlights include working with the Mississippi Development Authority following the Deepwater Horizon/BP oil spill and providing economic development support for Harrison County Development Commission. Chase’s work has earned her multiple awards, including several Addy Awards and the International Economic Development Council Award.
In her new role, Chase is responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing programs that support brand growth, business development and strategic priorities for defense and commercial corporations. Representing clients in both domestic and international markets, she will work closely with various media outlets throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
A native of Gulfport, Chase graduated cum laude from Macon State College in Macon, Ga., with a bachelor of science degree in information technology and an emphasis in web design and multimedia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters