Firm hires Chase
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2012
The Cirlot Agency recently hired Meredith Chase as director of brand strategy. Her career highlights include working with the Mississippi Development Authority following the Deepwater Horizon/BP oil spill and providing economic development support for Harrison County Development Commission. Chase’s work has earned her multiple awards, including several Addy Awards and the International Economic Development Council Award.
In her new role, Chase is responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing programs that support brand growth, business development and strategic priorities for defense and commercial corporations. Representing clients in both domestic and international markets, she will work closely with various media outlets throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
A native of Gulfport, Chase graduated cum laude from Macon State College in Macon, Ga., with a bachelor of science degree in information technology and an emphasis in web design and multimedia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen