Lee named superintendent
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2012
Ernest Lee has been named superintendent of the Mississippi State Penitentiary at Parchman. Lee joined the Mississippi Department of Corrections as a correctional officer trainee in 1981 and worked his way up the ranks.
Lee has served as warden at all three of the state’s prisons Parchman, George County and Rankin County at different times over the past 10 years. Most recently, he served as a warden at the Parchman prison.
Lee, a native of Clarksdale, has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs