All-American completes merger/acquisition with Emergency Cash
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 28,2012
MADISON and BYRAM — All American Check Cashing has completed the merger and acquisition of Emergency Cash of Byram.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fifth acquisition for All American in the last 12 months and brings the total of payday and title loan locations in Mississippi to over 34. Early this month All American opened two title loan stores in Lexington and Hattiesburg.
Emergency Cash customers will see no change in service other than changing the name, according to All American.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects