All-American completes merger/acquisition with Emergency Cash
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 28,2012
MADISON and BYRAM — All American Check Cashing has completed the merger and acquisition of Emergency Cash of Byram.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fifth acquisition for All American in the last 12 months and brings the total of payday and title loan locations in Mississippi to over 34. Early this month All American opened two title loan stores in Lexington and Hattiesburg.
Emergency Cash customers will see no change in service other than changing the name, according to All American.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Top 40 Under 40
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny