All-American completes merger/acquisition with Emergency Cash
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 28,2012
MADISON and BYRAM — All American Check Cashing has completed the merger and acquisition of Emergency Cash of Byram.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fifth acquisition for All American in the last 12 months and brings the total of payday and title loan locations in Mississippi to over 34. Early this month All American opened two title loan stores in Lexington and Hattiesburg.
Emergency Cash customers will see no change in service other than changing the name, according to All American.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen