All-American completes merger/acquisition with Emergency Cash
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 28,2012
MADISON and BYRAM — All American Check Cashing has completed the merger and acquisition of Emergency Cash of Byram.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fifth acquisition for All American in the last 12 months and brings the total of payday and title loan locations in Mississippi to over 34. Early this month All American opened two title loan stores in Lexington and Hattiesburg.
Emergency Cash customers will see no change in service other than changing the name, according to All American.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015