All-American completes merger/acquisition with Emergency Cash
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 28,2012
MADISON and BYRAM — All American Check Cashing has completed the merger and acquisition of Emergency Cash of Byram.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fifth acquisition for All American in the last 12 months and brings the total of payday and title loan locations in Mississippi to over 34. Early this month All American opened two title loan stores in Lexington and Hattiesburg.
Emergency Cash customers will see no change in service other than changing the name, according to All American.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal