Baddour welcomes Ahern
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
The Baddour Center is welcoming Jonathan Ahern as director of development and public relations. Ahern is a Jackson native and Auburn University graduate, and has over 12 years of fundraising experience in both higher education and non-profit organizations. This includes his most recent role as vice president of development at Palmer Home for Children, where he served five years.
Supporting Ahern in this new role are his wife, Claire, son Jon Thomas, 10, and daughters Helen Claire, 7, and Mary Morgan, 3. He and his family reside in Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus