Baddour welcomes Ahern
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
The Baddour Center is welcoming Jonathan Ahern as director of development and public relations. Ahern is a Jackson native and Auburn University graduate, and has over 12 years of fundraising experience in both higher education and non-profit organizations. This includes his most recent role as vice president of development at Palmer Home for Children, where he served five years.
Supporting Ahern in this new role are his wife, Claire, son Jon Thomas, 10, and daughters Helen Claire, 7, and Mary Morgan, 3. He and his family reside in Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement