Baddour welcomes Ahern
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
The Baddour Center is welcoming Jonathan Ahern as director of development and public relations. Ahern is a Jackson native and Auburn University graduate, and has over 12 years of fundraising experience in both higher education and non-profit organizations. This includes his most recent role as vice president of development at Palmer Home for Children, where he served five years.
Supporting Ahern in this new role are his wife, Claire, son Jon Thomas, 10, and daughters Helen Claire, 7, and Mary Morgan, 3. He and his family reside in Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges