Baddour welcomes Ahern
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
The Baddour Center is welcoming Jonathan Ahern as director of development and public relations. Ahern is a Jackson native and Auburn University graduate, and has over 12 years of fundraising experience in both higher education and non-profit organizations. This includes his most recent role as vice president of development at Palmer Home for Children, where he served five years.
Supporting Ahern in this new role are his wife, Claire, son Jon Thomas, 10, and daughters Helen Claire, 7, and Mary Morgan, 3. He and his family reside in Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant