Baddour welcomes Ahern
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
The Baddour Center is welcoming Jonathan Ahern as director of development and public relations. Ahern is a Jackson native and Auburn University graduate, and has over 12 years of fundraising experience in both higher education and non-profit organizations. This includes his most recent role as vice president of development at Palmer Home for Children, where he served five years.
Supporting Ahern in this new role are his wife, Claire, son Jon Thomas, 10, and daughters Helen Claire, 7, and Mary Morgan, 3. He and his family reside in Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life