Bank promotes Heathcock
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Colby Heathcock has been promoted to assistant vice president of Community Bank in Hattiesburg. Heathcock, a Waynesboro native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, earning a BSBA in marketing. He is also a 2012 graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking.
Active in the Hattiesburg community, Heathcock is a member of the Hattiesburg Area Association of Realtors and a board member for the Pine Belt Young Professionals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season