Bank promotes Heathcock
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Colby Heathcock has been promoted to assistant vice president of Community Bank in Hattiesburg. Heathcock, a Waynesboro native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, earning a BSBA in marketing. He is also a 2012 graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking.
Active in the Hattiesburg community, Heathcock is a member of the Hattiesburg Area Association of Realtors and a board member for the Pine Belt Young Professionals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete