Bank promotes Heathcock
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Colby Heathcock has been promoted to assistant vice president of Community Bank in Hattiesburg. Heathcock, a Waynesboro native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, earning a BSBA in marketing. He is also a 2012 graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking.
Active in the Hattiesburg community, Heathcock is a member of the Hattiesburg Area Association of Realtors and a board member for the Pine Belt Young Professionals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal