Bank promotes Heathcock
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Colby Heathcock has been promoted to assistant vice president of Community Bank in Hattiesburg. Heathcock, a Waynesboro native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, earning a BSBA in marketing. He is also a 2012 graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking.
Active in the Hattiesburg community, Heathcock is a member of the Hattiesburg Area Association of Realtors and a board member for the Pine Belt Young Professionals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- DAVID DALLAS — Investing in our football future
- Birdwatching generates big bucks for coastal economy with room to grow
- Through good times, bad times business rolls on for Hudson Salvage
- Analysis: Questions linger on potential Columbus aluminum mill
- BILL CRAWFORD: State leaders face hard choices for 2015
- Four years, $1.5 billion: Hudson Capital Partners on a roll
- Deadline nears for C Spire's fiber optic Internet offer