Bank promotes Heathcock
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Colby Heathcock has been promoted to assistant vice president of Community Bank in Hattiesburg. Heathcock, a Waynesboro native, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, earning a BSBA in marketing. He is also a 2012 graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking.
Active in the Hattiesburg community, Heathcock is a member of the Hattiesburg Area Association of Realtors and a board member for the Pine Belt Young Professionals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment