Dumas receives accolade
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Jeremiah Dumas, an assistant research professor at Mississippi State University who leads the land-grant institution’s sustainability initiatives, has been recognized by the Tennessee Valley Authority and Southern Alliance for Clean Energy as a “Campus Sustainability Pioneer” as part of the Green Power Switch Leadership Awards recognition program.
The Students for a Sustainable Campus organization nominated Dumas, an MSU alumnus. SSC’s president, senior geosciences major Elizabeth A. “Liz” Kazal of Ocean Springs, also attended the TVA awards program in Memphis, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound