Dumas receives accolade
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Jeremiah Dumas, an assistant research professor at Mississippi State University who leads the land-grant institution’s sustainability initiatives, has been recognized by the Tennessee Valley Authority and Southern Alliance for Clean Energy as a “Campus Sustainability Pioneer” as part of the Green Power Switch Leadership Awards recognition program.
The Students for a Sustainable Campus organization nominated Dumas, an MSU alumnus. SSC’s president, senior geosciences major Elizabeth A. “Liz” Kazal of Ocean Springs, also attended the TVA awards program in Memphis, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015