Dumas receives accolade
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Jeremiah Dumas, an assistant research professor at Mississippi State University who leads the land-grant institution’s sustainability initiatives, has been recognized by the Tennessee Valley Authority and Southern Alliance for Clean Energy as a “Campus Sustainability Pioneer” as part of the Green Power Switch Leadership Awards recognition program.
The Students for a Sustainable Campus organization nominated Dumas, an MSU alumnus. SSC’s president, senior geosciences major Elizabeth A. “Liz” Kazal of Ocean Springs, also attended the TVA awards program in Memphis, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal