Dumas receives accolade
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 3,2012
Jeremiah Dumas, an assistant research professor at Mississippi State University who leads the land-grant institution’s sustainability initiatives, has been recognized by the Tennessee Valley Authority and Southern Alliance for Clean Energy as a “Campus Sustainability Pioneer” as part of the Green Power Switch Leadership Awards recognition program.
The Students for a Sustainable Campus organization nominated Dumas, an MSU alumnus. SSC’s president, senior geosciences major Elizabeth A. “Liz” Kazal of Ocean Springs, also attended the TVA awards program in Memphis, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi