Garrard made VP
BankPlus recently promoted Marty Garrard to vice president in the bank’s Olive Branch office. Garrard has over 15 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for seven years.
A native of Isola, Garrard is a graduate of Delta State University and the Mississippi School of Banking. In the community, Garrard serves as an original member of the Southaven Civitan Club and serves on the board of directors for the Horn Lake Chamber of Commerce.
Garrard and his wife, Cindy, have three children, Morgan, Carson and Cayleig.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player