Garrard made VP
BankPlus recently promoted Marty Garrard to vice president in the bank’s Olive Branch office. Garrard has over 15 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for seven years.
A native of Isola, Garrard is a graduate of Delta State University and the Mississippi School of Banking. In the community, Garrard serves as an original member of the Southaven Civitan Club and serves on the board of directors for the Horn Lake Chamber of Commerce.
Garrard and his wife, Cindy, have three children, Morgan, Carson and Cayleig.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility