Garrard made VP
BankPlus recently promoted Marty Garrard to vice president in the bank’s Olive Branch office. Garrard has over 15 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for seven years.
A native of Isola, Garrard is a graduate of Delta State University and the Mississippi School of Banking. In the community, Garrard serves as an original member of the Southaven Civitan Club and serves on the board of directors for the Horn Lake Chamber of Commerce.
Garrard and his wife, Cindy, have three children, Morgan, Carson and Cayleig.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur