Garrard made VP
BankPlus recently promoted Marty Garrard to vice president in the bank’s Olive Branch office. Garrard has over 15 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for seven years.
A native of Isola, Garrard is a graduate of Delta State University and the Mississippi School of Banking. In the community, Garrard serves as an original member of the Southaven Civitan Club and serves on the board of directors for the Horn Lake Chamber of Commerce.
Garrard and his wife, Cindy, have three children, Morgan, Carson and Cayleig.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19