Garrard made VP
BankPlus recently promoted Marty Garrard to vice president in the bank’s Olive Branch office. Garrard has over 15 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for seven years.
A native of Isola, Garrard is a graduate of Delta State University and the Mississippi School of Banking. In the community, Garrard serves as an original member of the Southaven Civitan Club and serves on the board of directors for the Horn Lake Chamber of Commerce.
Garrard and his wife, Cindy, have three children, Morgan, Carson and Cayleig.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal